What's new

PTI, ensure the safety of women if you want our support

OP is a blog, not a news report. If something like this did happen then it would have made the headlines.

========================

Like Leader......Like Followers:tdown:
377765_384024345029457_1266229797_n.jpg

Just look at the man's eyes (at the back of Ik).......he is too sensing what Ik is doing:rofl:

Yes, he can see through I.Khan because he has X-ray vision.

Plus, I'd like to know which newspapers would print a picture like this? Kindly post the name and date of the publication or keep perverted-fantasy junk to yourself.

PS: These fantasies are unhealthy.

The likes of you are considered Islam's advocates now? Qayamat must be very near
So what are the likes of Islamic advocates as per you? Those who keep quiet? Yes, Qayamat must be very near because prior to it this world be filled with hypocrites of highest order.

the kind of person you showed here you are, the kind of friends you have... it doesnot really matter what party they belong....

gandi nasal kahen bhi ho, gandi nasal hi hoti hai.. no surprise at all that they are your friends !!
You don't get to judge others when you (yourself) use highly vulgar language.

Not long ago you stated this:

social change will only take place once we restore ourselves to higher moral values...

- and then you proceeded to attack me with vulgar language. Where was your sense of morality when you used vulgar language with me?

You ARE 100% a hypocrite.

this is fake photoshop picture you guys are spreading.... shame on you !!

stop spreading rumours lad.

jemima khan , after separating from IK stated and i quote 'we are merely separating on the facts that IK is too much involved in his political party and has no time left'.
we have come to this conclusion and is the best for him and me.

-my point of view , although am not a pti freak , but he doesnt seem a guy having taste for women NOW.Jemima was pretty apealing and is nowhere close to this girl IWIM. :rolleyes:

besides , see his face for a second and his body language , truely one point or the other a very LITTLE resemblence of his face is with Quaid's.

thirdly that photo is photoshopped. and even if it ain't , conspiracy theories sell like toffies these days for media ! :cool:

You guys should be ashamed of yourself for putting the burden of your sins on Allah and his religion, goons like you should be hanged in public. If woman is wearing such clothing where she is exposed than does ot give right to men to stare? No i don't think so, if we can expect women to wear burqa because islam says so than we should expect men to lower their eyes when a woman is there.
Both genders should adhere to Islamic teachings.

Fact is that our society is not made-up of angels. Every adult in this nation knows this. Women SHOULD stop taking liberties for granted in this kind of society.

I really do roll my eyes when I see women not adhering to Islamic teachings and then "complain" about them being wronged. Didn't Allah gave these women BRAIN? Are they BLIND? At minimum, these women should have minimized risks at their own end. They would have been absolutely justified in their complaints if they still had been wronged after taking precautionary measures.

@op looks like the girl has never been to any event before, they don't complain when they are jumping up and down like a chimpanze in atif aslam's concert and men touching them pushing them and watching them but suddenly they feel like they being harrased in a political event.

Talking about west then had it been any western country same thing would happen there too and police wouldn't do ****
You have a point here. Lot of bad things happen in Western countries but these nations have mastered the art of propaganda/concealing their *****. These nations are filled with so much ***** that it is hard to describe.

holy crap, men in a giant crowd harassed women.... in other news water is wet and the sky is blue.
Do you people know about mob mentality?
It's the idea that you can get away with things while in a mob, for example, breaking public property, stealing, and yes harassing women.
In the west it is super common for men to grope and touch women at rock concerts where there are so many people around that you won't get caught.
This is not a PTI problem, this is not a Pakistani problem, this is a human problem.
And unlike the west, PTI addressed it by having a women section.
If the women felt like they were above all that and went to the general section.....well lets just say that I don't feel bad for people who trip after seeing a crack in the road.

Both genders should adhere to Islamic teachings.

Fact is that our society is not made-up of angels. Every adult in this nation knows this. Women SHOULD stop taking liberties for granted in this kind of society.

I really do roll my eyes when I see women not adhering to Islamic teachings and then "complain" about them being wronged. Didn't Allah gave these women BRAIN? Are they BLIND?

You have a point here. Lot of bad things happen in Western countries but these nations have mastered the art of propaganda/concealing their *****. These nations are filled with so much ***** that it is hard to describe.
I am furious because you guys dragged islam into this fuss, everyone will answer for there deeds, no one has right to dictate others what they should wear and what not, even if girl is standing naked men has no right to stare at her,bscause he will be questioned about his actions
I

I am furious because you guys dragged islam into this fuss, everyone will answer for there deeds, no one has right to dictate others what they should wear and what not, even if girl is standing naked men has no right to stare at her,bscause he will be questioned about his actions
I
So you want people to SU? How will you expect society to improve itself?

Bro, people need to be "taught" time and again.

Allah Almighty haven't forbidden people from preaching Islam. Allah Almighty have just "cautioned" that those who preach Islam should be practicing Muslims as well.

So you want people to SU? How will you expect society to improve itself?

Bro, people need to be "taught" time and again.

Allah Almighty haven't forbidden people from preaching Islam. Allah Almighty have just "cautioned" that those who preach Islam should be practicing Muslims as well.
There is a clear line between dictating, educating and preaching, we have been asked to preach islam, show positive aspects of islam, show them the path, guide them but you cant use force to make people follow you, as i said everyone will be questioned for there deeds.
How to guide them, influence them? Its simple just tell mullahs in mosque to stop bashing america during jumma prayers......tell your friends about islam, how to change the country the system rather than how much poonde will there on ik's jalsa or atifs concert

I don't think I have ever been taught the "scientific" justifications of this 4 witness law.

There is none and it has nothing to do with rape cases anyway. It has to do with accusations of adultery, if someone accuses another of adultery they should have 4 witnesses. Seeing as how it is impossible to prove such a thing, adultery is hardly ever punishable unless the person confesses. Here you see an example of uneducated clowns who think consensual sex is the same as rape ergo they release statements such as this. Fortunately there is no 4 witnesses for rape law on the books in any Muslim country but there are imbeciles like the man in the video who think they should be.

Its amazing that if there is any incident, people start quoting from religious textbooks and prove how it is important for women to follow modesty and what not. Modesty should be followed, but will that guarantee safety?

In Pakistan many women follow modesty, but Pakistan record of women treatment is not great.

In Egypt, 83 % women complained of harassment where they mostly cover up completely. Go to any public transport in Pakistan, fully covered women are being ogled and even touched by teenagers.

Ask women and men to be modest, but why not improve law and order too?

First they said cover up and if that did not work, they said stop going out and when even that didn't work they said, Oh God we want sons only.

What would people say about incidents when people call women at home and harass them?

South Asia is regressing and it deserves it.

There is a clear line between dictating, educating and preaching, we have been asked to preach islam, show positive aspects of islam, show them the path, guide them but you cant use force to make people follow you, as i said everyone will be questioned for there deeds.
How to guide them, influence them? Its simple just tell mullahs in mosque to stop bashing america during jumma prayers......tell your friends about islam, how to change the country the system rather than how much poonde will there on ik's jalsa or atifs concert
Well, of-course, nobody is FORCING anybody to adhere to Islamic practices in this thread as an example.

I just pointed out that women should take "precautionary measures" on their own end and not take liberties for granted (some women enjoy attention from strangers, mind you). This world is NOT filled with angels. It is filled with scum, potential exploiters, potential abusers and what not. Otherwise this world would have become like jannat.

Allah Almighty have blessed us with a fantastic brain and revealed to us the right path in the form of written mediums such as books and scripters. Unfortunately, large number of people worldwide do not pay heed and have pushed Allah Almighty out of their lives.

Women CAN "beautify" and "maintain" themselves in Islam; but when they go out in the PUBLIC then they should take "precautionary measures" for their OWN GOOD. In public, women should do PURDAH; they can wear expensive cloths within and vice versa but they should "ensure" that they do not turn themselves in to "objects of gaze" in public.

Islam is liberal to women in many aspects; but Islam advices women to take care of themselves and even encourages their male companions to protect them/guide them. This is how a "safe society for women" can be born.

As far as Mullahs are concerned; we have put too much faith in them. As far as USA is concerned, it deserves bashing but in CORRECT FASHION and not in BLIND FASHION.

Express Tribune....:pop:

@Awesome Do you know they even reported a "stampede" few minutes after the rain started....no one else reported...was everyone else blind??? I guess so!

Last edited by a moderator:
Express Tribune....:pop:

@Awesome Do you know they even reported a "stampede" few minutes after the rain started....no one else reported...was everyone else blind??? I guess so!

ET runs in a very different way than most other newspapers. The writers have total freedom on their content with only some very weak editorializing. If the writer wants to promote someone he will do it, even if he needs to call day as night and vice versa.

The other thing is, stampede agar hogai due to rain toh PTI ka kasoor hai? Rain PTI ne ki thi? There is no cure to stampede other than common decency and common sense. Till today they have not found a cure for stampedes even in Hajj, so you can excuse PTI for not controlling the minds of hundreds of thousands of people to not to push and shove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its amazing that if there is any incident, people start quoting from religious textbooks and prove how it is important for women to follow modesty and what not. Modesty should be followed, but will that guarantee safety?
Modesty makes it nearly impossible for males to look down upon females as objects of lust. This development in itself can greatly minimize risks/chances of exploitation for females.

But then "practice of modesty" is one of the MAJOR steps required to reform a society; Islamic laws are also very strict and penalties for wrongdoings are harsh (Islam suggests exemplary punishments for criminals and offenders).

Strict laws coupled with practice of modesty would absolutely collectively guarantee a safe society for both genders and not just women.

In Pakistan many women follow modesty, but Pakistan record of women treatment is not great.
I disagree; many women do not properly practice PURDAH in public in Pakistan. They beautify themselves for the PUBLIC rather then their own husbands. Do the math.

In Egypt, 83 % women complained of harassment where they mostly cover up completely. Go to any public transport in Pakistan, fully covered women are being ogled and even touched by teenagers.
Reports such as these are part of the propaganda to justify lack of practice of modesty on the part of women. I don't buy this BS.

Yes, perverts may go to extreme lengths under certain circumstances (crowded situations) but this doesn't means that women should stop practicing modesty; otherwise you would be adding FUEL to FIRE.

I have travelled a lot in popular public transports such as Buses. In majority of Buses in Pakistan, women sit separately from men; they do not intermingle (Buses are even compartmentalized in this manner). This is also an "example" of practice of modesty and end result is that women are unlikely to get harassed in Buses; at least, I have never seen this in my LIFE.

However, I would advice women to not seek transports where they are forced to intermingle with strangers.

You want to CITE examples of countries where women are at HUGE risk of getting harassed? Look no further then INDIA (a nation of over a billion people).

Ask women and men to be modest, but why not improve law and order too?
Islam recommends both.

First they said cover up and if that did not work, they said stop going out and when even that didn't work they said, Oh God we want sons only.

What would people say about incidents when people call women at home and harass them?

South Asia is regressing and it deserves it.
You sweeping generalizations make no sense; sorry. Women are much more likely to be treated with respect in a Islamic society then in a non-Islamic society. Now their is more to an Islamic society then women being modest but the latter part is IMPORTANT.

Back
Top Bottom