What's new

PTI, ensure the safety of women if you want our support

Just because woman are not dressed in Burqa does not men have a free go at them, men are at advised to behave gratiously even if they think woman are not dressed appropriately. Typical ghattiya attitude being displayed here by one member.

this is fake photoshop picture you guys are spreading.... shame on you !!

Bilkul...Bilkul.....Shame on us.....Warna...Ik Daman Nichor day tu Frishtay Wazoo Karain:omghaha:

By the way on 22nd, my PTI colleagues ask me to come at Minar-e-Pakistan like that.....

Aaap bhee Chalaain......full Phondee mahool hoga
:lol:

And believe you me......at once, my heart say........agreeeeeeeee:lol:

Then there must have been a lot of muslim kaafirs in the crowd if it did happen as they are reporting. I think a bit of truth with a bit of exaggeration.. I know the women and they would have made a big scene if it was happening all over the place. It might be secluded incidents among the chaos. This frustrated awam would not have held back a beautiful beating if that was the case.
It is unwise to associate the word Muslim with Kaafir. Either you are a Muslim or you are not; your actions/practices ascertain your alignment. Though their is a category of Munafiqs; people pretending to be Muslims but not in practice. And Munafiqs are the worst kind.

It is possible that this report is exaggerated but then it is about a chaotic event. In such a big crowd and noise, it is hard to know or pay attention to cases of harassment.

Frustration is certainly an issue though.

Just because woman are not dressed in Burqa does not men have a free go at them, men are at advised to behave gratiously even if they think woman are not dressed appropriately. Typical ghattiya attitude being displayed here by one member.
You keep your "unrealistic assessments" to yourself. People cannot be CONTROLLED unless living in a fascist state. Also, men get attracted to women due to BIOLOGICAL factors. To control this situation, Islamic teachings can work well.

Women are exploited on daily basis in that so-called great nation in your signature. You are in no position to judge and/or advice people in Pakistan.

and @Tameem your sinister campaign is a shame on your mother, pity the woman who raised you !!

tumhatay hi abba-o-ajdad thay jinho nay nusrat bhutto ki character assassination ki, phir Benazir ki, phir Imran or Jemima ki... or ab phir apni oukaat per aa gaye ho....

Itna Ghussa......Bhool gaye.....Kim barker, Tahira Syed stories.....now grow up kid:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep your "unrealistic assessments" to yourself. People cannot be CONTROLLED unless living in a fascist state. Also, men get attracted to women due to BIOLOGICAL factors. To control this situation, Islamic teachings can work well.

Women are exploited on daily basis in that so-called great nation in your signature. You are in no position to judge and/or advice people in Pakistan.

People like you always implementing laws on women better you should control yourself ... Islamic teaching is not for only women

Unrealistic assessments?? You must be one of the gropers since you defend them so much and keep trying to blame the woman for not dressing modestly. My signature has nothing to do with the US, idiot. Besides I didn't quote you so why you quoting me, did what I say sting a little bit?? The truth always does, now don't quote me next time manhoos.

like I said before it turned out to be an awami jalsa, where lower classes were present too... what it has all got to do with Imran or his slogan of change?? can he control ??

again I feel pity on those who did this... lanat on them and their mothers for bringing up such children !!

what else can I say?

social change will only take place once we restore ourselves to higher moral values...

so you see your voter in different classes and you object the lower (poor) people's presence in your Gatherings...you should advertise it like that

You guys should be ashamed of yourself for putting the burden of your sins on Allah and his religion, goons like you should be hanged in public. If woman is wearing such clothing where she is exposed than does ot give right to men to stare? No i don't think so, if we can expect women to wear burqa because islam says so than we should expect men to lower their eyes when a woman is there.

@op looks like the girl has never been to any event before, they don't complain when they are jumping up and down like a chimpanze in atif aslam's concert and men touching them pushing them and watching them but suddenly they feel like they being harrased in a political event.

Talking about west then had it been any western country same thing would happen there too and police wouldn't do ****

People should obey Allah's rules without includig their own thinking in it .. Sir it is not specially instructed to women but Allah instructed both genders to take precautionary measures .Like women should practice Hijab ,men should also have respect in their eyes and secondly one of the cause of beard is that because of it no girl will attracted toward a man.

really,is that the reason behind the beard thing..??didnt know that..

Itna Ghussa......Bhool gaye.....Kim barker, Tahira Syed stories.....now grow up kid:partay:

maryam nawaz ka gari mein sex bhol gaye? 4 maah ki pregnant thi tou shadi hoi..?? shahbaz sharif ki konsi beti hai jo jiska pehla bacha ****** nahi hai?? ayesha ahad ko bhol gaye ???

the point is when he was like it he was, now we all know he is a changed man, but your mentality is the same to run sinister campaigns, if you got something to say come and say in the thread "nawaz in wonderland"

dont run your petty sinister campaigns to malign the character... because always remember it may not damage anyone but the character of your mother... because she raised you !!

@LeGenD see different ayats with same orders for both men and women

24:30:

"Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts"

24:31:

"Tell the believing women that they should reduce/lower (يغضضن) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts"

People like you always implementing laws on women better you should control yourself ... Islamic teaching is not for only women
I don't need this kind of lecture. Give it those who do not respect women.

Unrealistic assessments?? You must be one of the gropers since you defend them so much and keep trying to blame the woman for not dressing modestly. My signature has nothing to do with the US, idiot. Besides I didn't quote you so why you quoting me, did what I say sting a little bit?? The truth always does, now don't quote me next time manhoos.
And what made you think that I am defending gropers here? Show me one post of mine in which I have done so. Oh wait! You cannot and you have an issue with Islamic teachings. Truth hurts.

@LeGenD see different ayats with same orders for both men and women

24:30:

"Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts"

24:31:

"Tell the believing women that they should reduce/lower (يغضضن) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts"
Check my post # 31. You think that I am ignorant?

Bilkul...Bilkul.....Shame on us.....Warna...Ik Daman Nichor day tu Frishtay Wazoo Karain:omghaha:

By the way on 22nd, my PTI colleagues ask me to come at Minar-e-Pakistan like that.....

Aaap bhee Chalaain......full Phondee mahool hoga
:lol:

And believe you me......at once, my heart say........agreeeeeeeee:lol:

the kind of person you showed here you are, the kind of friends you have... it doesnot really matter what party they belong....

gandi nasal kahen bhi ho, gandi nasal hi hoti hai.. no surprise at all that they are your friends !!

so you see your voter in different classes and you object the lower (poor) people's presence in your Gatherings...you should advertise it like that

no, i didnt, i mentioned with reference to the difference of morality !!

Events such as these indicate lack of Islamic culture in our country. Men and women should never intermingle in "public gatherings" unless they arrive as FAMILIES. In addition, women should practice purdah by wearing burkha and/or similar dresses in "public gatherings" because such dresses would not just protect them from envious eyes but also from environmental factors.

Allah Almighty can TEST people at any given moment. It is up to the people to understand.

But NOPE! Women want to feel SAFE in Pakistan without properly adhering to Islamic practices. The irony.

Shame on you for blindly accusing me of such acts. This really shows what kind of a person you are in real life.

So those who are advocates of Islamic teachings fall in the "WRONG" category now? The irony :rolleyes:

I am seriously baffled by the pathetic responses that I am getting from fellow Pakistani members in this thread for being vocal of Islamic teachings. God help us.

The likes of you are considered Islam's advocates now? Qayamat must be very near

Back
Top Bottom