Pakistan
In 2018, PTI performance region wise...

28 out of 39 - KPK
07 out of 12 - Ex FATA
14 out of 20 - Karachi
03 out of 03 - FCA Islamabad
13 out of 15 - North Punjab / Pothohar
23 out of 75 - Central Punjab
04 out of 15 - South Punjab (Non Seraiki Districts)
22 out of 36 - South Punjab (Seraiki Belt Districts)
01 out of 41 - Interior Sindh (other than Karachi)
02 out of 16 - Balochistan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
117 out of 272 - TOTAL GENERAL SEATS WON
05 Independents Joined
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
122 out of 272 - TOTAL GENERAL SEATS (After Independents)

028 out of 060 - Women Reserved
005 out of 010 - Minority Reserved
-------------------------------------------------------------------
155 out of 342 - GRAND TOTAL

In Central Punjab, PTI won 0 seats out of 19 seats of Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal, Okara and Pakpattan............ While PTI won only 8 seats out of 34 seats of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Sargodha, Gujrat and Toba Tek Singh....

From Lahore, PTI won 3 out of 14 seats..

On the other end, PML-N won 51 seats of 75 seats of Central Punjab and 9 out of 15 seats of Non-Seraiki Districts of South Punjab....

Among the 36 seats of Seraiki Belt Districts, PTI won 22... PPP won 5... PML-N won 4... PML-Q won 1 and Independents won 4 seats (who later joined PTI)....

Last edited:
pti should bycott if
-overseas voter not given the right
-no use of evm
- see if reserves goes below $10 billion

bcause doing so he wll be again in situation of 2018

You can’t imagine what Bajwa is planning next
Yesterday shehbaz sharif stated that as a prime minister of Pakistan he has right to chose next Chief of army staff
Do you want to know why he says so ? Bajwa is going to resign very soon because of increasing pressure from the public, this will give PDM ( Corrupt parties) a chance to select there favorite army chief ( bypassing Faiz hameed) that pro PDM chief will help them winning next elections
Fawad chahudary already showed PTI concerned over the statement of showbaz sharif , He tweeted that the party which will win the upcoming elections will chose next army chief (Which bajwa and PDM will not let them )
So we are heading towards another bajwa shitty doctrine which will further divide our nation

In 2018, PTI performance region wise...

28 out of 39 - KPK
07 out of 12 - Ex FATA
14 out of 20 - Karachi
03 out of 03 - FCA Islamabad
13 out of 15 - North Punjab / Pothohar
23 out of 75 - Central Punjab
04 out of 15 - South Punjab (Non Seraiki Districts)
22 out of 36 - South Punjab (Seraiki Belt Districts)
01 out of 41 - Interior Sindh (other than Karachi)
02 out of 16 - Balochistan
117 out of 272 - TOTAL GENERAL SEATS WON
05 Independents Joined
122 out of 272 - TOTAL GENERAL SEATS (After Independents)

028 out of 060 - Women Reserved
005 out of 010 - Minority Reserved
155 out of 342 - GRAND TOTAL
PTI needs to win more seats in Central Punjab. 10 more seats would be great. 5 more in Fata/KPK. Minus the independent seats they should have total 165 seats, with allies Pmlq and GDA they should get the total 172 to form government.

PTI needs to make alliance with GDA and PSP in Sindh and fight for all Karachi seats. In Balochistan they will struggle to win seats. Interior Sindh belongs to PPP, Balochistan BAP, BNP,JUI will win.

It will be a big battle, establishment and election commission will make sure PTI does not succeed, before elections IK needs to come to an agreement with the establishment. The reservations they have needs to be addressed. I know it will be difficult but PTI can announce we are not allowed to have any say in foreign policy, what can we do about it. Tell the people to ask the generals and let the Generals visit their masters in India, Usa, Saudi and UAE.

Yesterday shehbaz sharif stated that as a prime minister of Pakistan he has right to chose next Chief of army staff
Do you want to know why he says so ? Bajwa is going to resign very soon because of increasing pressure from the public, this will give PDM ( Corrupt parties) a chance to select there favorite army chief ( bypassing Faiz hameed) that pro PDM chief will help them winning next elections
Fawad chahudary already showed PTI concerned over the statement of showbaz sharif , He tweeted that the party which will win the upcoming elections will chose next army chief (Which bajwa and PDM will not let them )
So we are heading towards another bajwa shitty doctrine which will further divide our nation
I doubt Bajwa will resign. He will continue till November and not seek an extension. It was Nawaz Sharif who chose Mushraff and look what happened to him. Army looks after its own interests, they bought Shabaz Sharif in power because he has good relations with army than Nawaz Sharif. Both Shabaz and Ch Nisar opposed Nawaz attacks on army but Nawaz did not listen. Dont forget Pti gave extension to Bajwa and look how that ended up. Pti needs to come to an agreement with the establishment and then go for free and fair elections, let the army deal with Usa, India, Saudi and UAE, they should tell the public we have no choice and ask the generals, Pti then should continue to build relations with China, Turkey, Azerbaijan, ASEAN, Central Asia.

PTI needs to win more seats in Central Punjab. 10 more seats would be great. 5 more in Fata/KPK. Minus the independent seats they should have total 165 seats, with allies Pmlq and GDA they should get the total 172 to form government.

PTI needs to make alliance with GDA and PSP in Sindh and fight for all Karachi seats. In Balochistan they will struggle to win seats. Interior Sindh belongs to PPP, Balochistan BAP, BNP,JUI will win.

It will be a big battle, establishment and election commission will make sure PTI does not succeed, before elections IK needs to come to an agreement with the establishment. The reservations they have needs to be addressed. I know it will be difficult but PTI can announce we are not allowed to have any say in foreign policy, what can we do about it. Tell the people to ask the generals and let the Generals visit their masters in India, Usa, Saudi and UAE.

As per my observation of current scenario, PTI may win 8-9 seats from Lahore, out of 14 total.

In Central Punjab, I do thing that Imran Khan should personally run campaign in Central Punjab, specially in the PML-N strong-holds like Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Narowal and Kasur, which combinely makes 26 seats... if they win 50% seats, it means PTI will simply add 13 extra seats on its tally....

In Karachi, it's more than good if PTI retains the current 14 seats with the addition of 2 more seats only, which makes it 16.... No need to have alliance with PSP or any other party, but I think any alliance with MWM will favor PTI in Karachi.

In Interior Sindh, PTI can win 7-8 seats from Interior Sindh if they have seat adjustments with GDA, as well to give tickets to Independents who were denied tickets by PPP (but it's unlikely as IK said he will not award tickets to electables this time)... So the scenario is not clear yet..

In KPK, I think PTI will add 3 more seats, I can even mention...

In Balochistan, PTI should ask Zubaida Jalal and Jam Kamal to join the party, it will further add 2 seats to PTI in the province, which currently has 2 seats and to make it 4 seats total from the province..... Other than that PTI missed oppurtunity when Lt. Gen (R) Abdul Qadir Baloch and Ex CM Sanaullah Zehri were leaving PML-N, which makes them join PPP.... Moreover, Yar Muhammad Rind has already joined PPP... That means PPP can easily secure 3 seats from Balochistan, out of 16 total..

As per my observation of current scenario, PTI may win 8-9 seats from Lahore, out of 14 total.

In Central Punjab, I do thing that Imran Khan should personally run campaign in Central Punjab, specially in the PML-N strong-holds like Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Narowal and Kasur, which combinely makes 26 seats... if they win 50% seats, it means PTI will simply add 13 extra seats on its tally....

In Karachi, it's more than good if PTI retains the current 14 seats with the addition of 2 more seats only, which makes it 16.... No need to have alliance with PSP or any other party, but I think any alliance with MWM will favor PTI in Karachi.

In Interior Sindh, PTI can win 7-8 seats from Interior Sindh if they have seat adjustments with GDA, as well to give tickets to Independents who were denied tickets by PPP (but it's unlikely as IK said he will not award tickets to electables this time)... So the scenario is not clear yet..

In Balochistan, PTI should ask Zubaida Jalal and Jam Kamal to join the party, it will further add 2 seats to PTI in the province, which currently has 2 seats and to make it 4 seats total from the province..... Other than that PTI missed oppurtunity when Lt. Gen (R) Abdul Qadir Baloch and Ex CM Sanaullah Zehri were leaving PML-N, which makes them join PPP.... Moreover, Yar Muhammad Rind has already joined PPP... That means PPP can easily secure 3 seats from Balochistan, out of 16 total..
With your observation PTI could alone get 172 seats and form a strong government.

PTI will again make seat adjustment and alliance with Pmlq but I wouldn't trust them. PSP would be good ally because they will take Mqm votes, yes MWM is a decent ally, they have alot of votes but not sure why during elections they only get total 40,000 votes, I think its rigged or votes are sold. Pakistan Awami Tehreek was a good ally but they don't have much electrol votes. I can't see any other ally for PTI.

pti should bycott if
-overseas voter not given the right
-no use of evm
- see if reserves goes below $10 billion

bcause doing so he wll be again in situation of 2018

One more factor. Probably as if not more important is the new young voter added between 2019-2022. It’s about 10% of the population and ~15% of the adult population with voting rights.

This segment like overseas has more leaning towards PTI:

1651021898488.png

One more factor. Probably as if not more important is the new young voter added between 2019-2022. It’s about 10% of the population and ~15% of the adult population with voting rights.

View attachment 838333
overseas pakistani can bring change if they know what to do if not given voting right

overseas pakistani can bring change if they know what to do if not given voting right
Forget all that I said. It seems they have decided to carry out the most blatant and in your face kind of rigging:

Nothing short of massive demonstrations that choke the entire system can save the country now.

No alliance before elections. No seat adjustment with any party before elections. PTI need to secure 172 of its own seats (including women and minorities) and only then go for alliance to make a strong government which can not be blackmailed by allies or opposition. If allies know PTI already have required number and wont need allies if allies turns against them, they won't. Because it gives them no liverage but staying with ruling party gives them liverage

Key is Balochistan. As it's MNA's are worth more in PM, Speaker, Senate Chairman, president elections.

Last edited:

I have said it before and I will say it again. One of Imran Khans biggest blunders was giving Bajwa an extension. How could he put his trust in someone hand selected by Don Nawaz Sharif himself?

View attachment 838333
we need those votes desperately ...... if we are to win!

Back
Top Bottom