What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Situation in Karak and Bannu hav drastically changed after PTI's Karak Jalsa... Akram Durrani (the Ex-CM KPK) is in deep trouble too... you may know, Fazlu lost from his constituency while won from Akram Durrani's, now this time, they both are in deep trouble.

Ya I know that........but durrani might retain his seat.......and that might be the only one for JUI....... situation between karak and bannu is a bit different........Karak is in PTIs Bag I.A!

We love our country and feel deep sadness to see it in such a condition, we want a strong prosperous Pakistan.

Very well said buddy. I completely agree.

To be honest, I have nothing to lose or gain from bad or good governance in Pakistan. I study here in the UK.

But I support PTI and IK, I've donated simply out of sheer love for Pakistan.
It pains me to see the state of the nation today.

I try to do what little I can sitting here in the UK.
I buy made in Pakistan goods wherever I see them, even if I don't need em.
Even when I send money back home, I think of both family and remittance for our economy. :pakistan:

Gimmicks to continue.......Khan tehk kehta hay about this dramabaaz!

943291_458291310918248_2107475007_n.jpg

I have no idea what Geo tv is upto but they are doing their best to screw PTI.Accoring to them PML-N is already the winner.In ka bus chalay tu they will make Nawaz Sharif PM even without election.Kitne mai bikha hai in ka iman.I told all my relative and friends not to watch Geo watch DUNYA instead.Everyone that i meet is saying the samething.

That ad has gone viral all over the internet in just few minutes of its release :chilli:

Gimmicks to continue.......Khan tehk kehta hay about this dramabaaz!

943291_458291310918248_2107475007_n.jpg
no doubt he is a drama bazz. look at this crap. huhh.But u know what they are really feeling the heat.These are people who didn't went to peoples house for vote and they took the public as a joke.PTI is the one making them do all these things.So the difference is there already.InshAllah in next election he will also be sweeping the streets.

An interesting comment on facebook about this new ad of Shahbaz..

ن لیگ کے بارے میں یہ بات درست ہے کہ وہ وکیل نہیں کرتے ، سیدھا جج ہی کر لیتے ہیں

:chilli:

damn, this just made my day.HAHAHA this is what noora league and its patwaries is all about .

Damn, no patwari is replying on facebook, guess they are in shock or are trying to hide.. :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom