What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My area in Ali view garden bedian road ...PTI will sweep InshALLAH , I am a bit concerned about Keer Khurd village next door but i have subcontracted the task of gaining women vote from some houses in that area to my Mother ... n its working ...

Best of luck my friend, I sincerely hope PTI wins the elections because I am sick and tired of the same old, All the other parties keep on making promises but they fail to deliver, its not about constructing roads and bridges, its about the basic necessities of life, like providing clean drinking water, good medical health care and most importantly electric and gas which the past governments have utterly failed to deliver. I hope PTI wins and changes the destiny of Pakistan, even if Imran achieves 50% in his manifesto that will be a feat itself.

@Leader @Jazzbot

PML-N has started door to door campaign and surveying in NA-125 (Lahoree Cantt- Khawaja Saad Rafique wali constituency). Two ladies of PML-N just came to our house and asked about whom you are going to vote and many ticks I saw in PML-N column. Where are PTI Tabdeeli razakars in Cantt? If you know someone or Should i go to Hamid Khan office and ask him about door to door campaign strategy?

P.S. Funny thing is in PML-N survey Book, there are only two columns, PML-N and PTI :omghaha:

First of all, the TR teams must be working on door to door campaign in NA-125, may be they haven't got to your area yet. Otherwise, as @Leader said, go to Hamid Khan office and ask him directly, he'll guide to TR coordinator who's working in his area. Or else, as last option, just visit following URL and send an email to Asad Umer or Dr. Andleeb.

TRP National Team

Edit: One more thing, if you want to bring change in your constituency and if you want PTI to win from there, then come out and join hands with PTI and TRP and act now. We're into final few days of campaign so dedicate some time and go door to door and convince people to vote for change. Today was a local holiday and we were out in our constituency from 10am - 5pm non-stop in hot sunny day. So please act now, Naya Pakistan is few days away and our little efforts can make drastic results. Don't be shy or lazy at least for these few days.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
461459_562031887151367_1498546559_o.jpg

I was here to post this awesome video, and you've just posted it before me. This is the spirit which no other party can match, watch and feel what you are up against.. Its noon vs janoon for Naya Pakistan.. :pakistan:

Overseas Pakistanis overwhelmingly with Imran Khan. They know he is the only person in Pakistan who they can trust.
They know that even if they give Imran a million dollars, Imran will not take 1 cent for himself. And we know that if you give even 1 Dollar to Noura or Pee Pee Pee, 99cents will go in their pockets!

We love our country and feel deep sadness to see it in such a condition, we want a strong prosperous Pakistan.

look at na 151 faisla awan ka
pti bold out pmln
not only youth but there is juzba in old people 2

no competition for pti

AstanoshKhan.......no Its not my constituency.........but yes that survey is genuine....however I believe JI is a stronger competitor then ANP(my personal opinion)........still it would be one sided contest I.A........I also believe ANP will be wiped out this time around.......They will retain a seat from Mardan....if they can pull out another one.....it would be a surprise!

Watched Kamran Khan show today, the reporter from Gujranwala pissed me off. He was of the opinion that PMLN was likely to win from at least 6 out of 7 NA constituencies, one he thought would go to PPP.
@Leader & @Adios Amigo how do you people see those 7 constituencies of Gujranwala?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom