What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said we are postponing it not cancelling it I think so

I am pretty sure that the world cancelled was used...

If what Adios says that rally is cancelled while jalsa is still a go, it is good then...GT road jalsa is also on so good finish.

Though these things are known facts......but if thrown into the media now at this moment of time, as political ads by any party.... can seriously blow off PMLN politics.....as they are biasing their whole campaign on these lies....... they wont be able to regain public confidence...... they have many holes in their armor.......

Everyone..spread this video on Facebook and tag your friends etc....

12 days are remaining..Lets gather our energy for the last and FINAL brutal blow to status quo!

Inshallah PTI will clean sweep!

#NayaPakistan!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure that the world cancelled was used...

If what Adios says that rally is cancelled while jalsa is still a go, it is good then...GT road jalsa is also on so good finish.

There is still confusion....nothing can be said with certainty......until something comes from party official......BTW their wont be jalsa on G.T road.....but Jalsas!

943062_374827375959114_925106935_n.jpg

There is still confusion....nothing can be said with certainty......until something comes from party official......BTW their wont be jalsa on G.T road.....but Jalsas!

Woops, I meant rally!

I'll email PTI and try to get a answer on Karachi jalsa.

Everyone..spread this video on Facebook and tag your friends etc....

12 days are remaining..Lets gather our energy for the last and FINAL brutal blow to status quo!

Inshallah PTI will clean sweep!

#NayaPakistan!

Facebook not a medium to spread it through....would have little effect.....educated masses are already aware of it.......National television is the right way to go......

At Sadiqabad - a massive crowd showed up to support PTI - Naya Pakistan - InshAllah

309936_10151443404439527_25356547_n.jpg

Facebook not a medium to spread it through....would have little effect.....educated masses are already aware of it.......National television is the right way to go......

I know..PTI needs to do effective campaign on national media..

How about, doing campaign on cell phones..that would be the most effective way Inshallah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom