What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
943185_10151627688578383_1132176054_n.png

The most stupid people on talk shows.....I dont consider them journalists.....always played down IK and PTI...... But there seems to be a change of mind and heart!
417894_10151627650523383_970889209_n.jpg

hafizaabd jalsa
603581_457102264370486_951486253_n.jpg

Though these things are known facts......but if thrown into the media now at this moment of time, as political ads by any party.... can seriously blow off PMLN politics.....as they are biasing their whole campaign on these lies....... they wont be able to regain public confidence...... they have many holes in their armor.......

Last edited by a moderator:
How Do you insert Pictures? after clicking insert image,selected jpeg, whats Next?

Though these things are known facts......but if thrown into the media now at this moment of time, as political ads by any party.... can seriously blow off PMLN politics.....as they are biasing their whole campaign on these lies....... they wont be able to regain public confidence...... they have many holes in their armor.......

I hope, i really hope these things get communicated to the public via polical ad at the later part of the campaign, as a final nail in the coffin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AUz
Six jalsas today..............
24637_10151627015038383_2095904646_n.jpg

Clever by PTI that it's jalsa in Murree is later than PML< although the downside is that PML jalsa was right in the heart of Murree i.e GPO, while PTI's will be in Patriata (new Murree) I guess.

This would be a BIG BIG BIG boost, and on the other hand, Nawaz Sharif is begging Imran Nazir to join his party!:omghaha:

Afridi and IK have always been very close and had a good relationship.

BTW, wasn't the Karachi jalsa cancelled?

There still lies some confusion.....some say a massive rally was planned throughout Karachi and at the end of that rally Jalsa was to be held at Mazar-e-Quaid to finish it off........ now some people say whole program is rolled back.....while others say, only rally is cancelled while jalsa will still be held!

This would be a BIG BIG BIG boost, and on the other hand, Nawaz Sharif is begging Imran Nazir to join his party!:omghaha:

Afridi and IK have always been very close and had a good relationship.

They said we are postponing it not cancelling it I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom