What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magr tussan tay kya si keh PTI nu fauj ne kharida piya aye...te fir fauj media nu nhn kharid saktti?

Isn't there a contradiction somewhere? PTI receiving support from state actors so can't they buy airtime?

PTI has the fauji blessing, but does the fauj have extra money to throw around these days?

Did you see that PPPs new add on geo about shahbaz sharifs false promises of ending load shedding!

Yeah...I burst out in laughter 2when I first saw it...6 months, 1.5 years, 2 years and then 3 all in the span of less than a year!

PTI has the fauji blessing, but does the fauj have extra money to throw around these days?

Then how does PTI have fauji blessing when fauj has no paisa?

Fauj paisay kay baghair bhi media say kaam chala leti hai! Just ask Maria Sultan!

And let me tell you one thing, the senior command of the Army is more PML pro than you think. This is my guarantee to you...the amount of support that Pasha gave to PTI is the same as some are giving to PML...I.e meagre.

I didn't expect a person like you to fall for these absurd claims.

PPP should run more ads....as much as possible......they are exposing Noon on facts....... Ham tu dobay hain sanam tum ko bhi ley dobaingy policy...... Good...IM Loving it!!

yeah but the game has just started, pmln is going to show propaganda ads too, they have prepared three showing PTI is backed by PPPP something like they are the same, bhao wali story...

Whose ad is that in which Showbaz Sharif is exposed on loadshedding timeline announcements ...somewhere he says 6 months, somewhere 2 years , somewhere 3 years... whoever made that ad has given a fatal blow to Showbaz's credibility ....

Whose ad is that in which Showbaz Sharif is exposed on loadshedding timeline announcements ...somewhere he says 6 months, somewhere 2 years , somewhere 3 years... whoever made that ad has given a fatal blow to Showbaz's credibility ....

PPPP :omghaha:

With so many channels, biasedness of few channels does not really matter.

It matters a lot..... Viewer-ship varies from channel to channel......Not every channel is competition(Direct competition) of another channel, even in the same business, same industry or sector...... Competition always occurs in layers.....and so is opinion making, albeit things are never permanent......

Unfortunately geo enjoys one of the highest viewer-ship in the industry...... and i am not saying these things for no reason.....I know because I teach it!

68500_10151440566409527_158376367_n1.jpg
@Tayyab1796 @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Adios Amigo

awesome.... I want those sun glasses too, can any one guess the brand and design ??? please....

Last edited by a moderator:
904163_10151440567429527_1577791028_o.jpg

uffffffffffff................ kiya baat hai mere leader ki... still looks the muscular man !!

Hahahahaha....You sir, always come as breath of fresh air.....provide amazing food for thought.......I really appreciate it!!

kafi tense hoti ja rahi hai elections, kuch siyasi entertainment bhi tou chahiye hoti hai na.... :laugh:

It matters a lot..... Viewer-ship varies from channel to channel......Not every channel is competition(Direct competition) of another channel, even in the same business, same industry or sector...... Competition always occurs in layers.....and so is opinion making, albeit things are never permanent......

Unfortunately geo enjoys one of the highest viewer-ship in the industry...... and i am not saying these things for no reason.....I know because I teach it!

GEO ko jo paisay ziyada day, I mean Malik Riaz jo bulk mien time kharidta hai, uskay sath jo achay relations rakhay usko GEO ad space milti hai...

Just saw Hamid Khan office in Cantt today, nice layout and dedicated passionate youth workers, Not what you see in PML-N office in cantt which is 20 feet away from my home,,, Badmash bharay howay hay pooray,,, and environment is like a typical bureaucratic office ,, I hope he beats Khawaja Saad rafique in our constituency.

kafi tense hoti ja rahi hai elections, kuch siyasi entertainment bhi tou chahiye hoti hai na.... :laugh:

GEO ko jo paisay ziyada day, I mean Malik Riaz jo bulk mien time kharidta hai, uskay sath jo achay relations rakhay usko GEO ad space milti hai...

i dont want to say it(4 personal reasons)......but Malik riaz k burrey din shoro honey waley hain!

Price 175 dirhams....bought on Dubai Airport.......Geo made a false report on it ....... got burned the very next moment.....Watch election cell...Iftikhar ahmed on Na-71!

You must be kidding :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom