What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that media is not giving coverage to IK jalsa while at the same time giving full coverage to that thugs jalsa. GEO being at the top.
People should start boycotting GEO, clearly they are hired by PML(N)

Just arrived Lahore for Pakistan Fashion Week. Fashion aside Imran Khan's Justice Party(PTI) strongly tipped to win Elections May 11! Go!

@HilaryAlexander Fashion and style news from the @Telegraph in lahore to cover fashion shows.

Yeah...media is totally quiet, whole speech of Nawaz asharif and Shahbaz Sharif, while Imran Khan gets a ticker at the bottom.

It is really important that PTI gets coverage so that the wave is created before the GT road rally.

Only dunya and to an extent Express is giving coverage to IK.......GEO wali baat bilkul theak hey!...... They have been doing it since long!

City42 ker raha hai neutral coverage...

waise pmln/ppp/JI wagera kay back to back ads chal rahe hain tv per...

That would be an important one IMO, the turnout will give some indication of PTI popularity.

And again I say, this Vehari jalsa was MASSIVE!

You can see in the pics of Vehari jalsa that a barrier was erected, but the crowd was so large that it had to be removed!

PTI jalsas are not only massive.....but highly charged up.....that means people are self motivated....Increasing the probability of voting......They are not their just to witness a function......On the other hand, PMLN jalsas are not as charged up.....rather I should say boring and a bit disappointing (My personal observation)....

PTI Chichawatni jalsa was not only huge but also very charged-up....no coverage(failure on the part of PTI media team).....I have provided its link, in the previous posts.....Watch if u can!

Yeah...media is totally quiet, whole speech of Nawaz asharif and Shahbaz Sharif, while Imran Khan gets a ticker at the bottom.

It is really important that PTI gets coverage so that the wave is created before the GT road rally.

Media coverage follows the money. Jinna gur paao gey unna mithaa hoey gaa.

City42 ker raha hai neutral coverage...

waise pmln/ppp/JI wagera kay back to back ads chal rahe hain tv per...

PPP should run more ads....as much as possible......they are exposing Noon on facts....... Ham tu dobay hain sanam tum ko bhi ley dobaingy policy...... Good...IM Loving it!!

PTI jalsas are not only massive.....but highly charged up.....that means people are self motivated....Increasing the probability of voting......They are not their just to witness a function......On the other hand, PMLN jalsas are not as charged up.....rather I should say boring and a bit disappointing (My personal observation)....

PTI Chichawatni jalsa was not only huge but also very charged-up....no coverage(failure on the part of PTI media team).....I have provided its link, in the previous posts.....Watch if u can!

Completely agree...

PML tried to copy this PTI tactic by playing songs and flags and all, but they couldn't replicate the buzz in their jalsas...the jazba, the atmosphere. Maybe its just the age of the audience or the aura of PTI...

N league jalsas are really boring and almost a comedy show with Nawaz Sharif trying to play a teacher and raising hands of the audience!

With so many channels, biasedness of few channels does not really matter.

Media coverage follows the money. Jinna gur paao gey unna mithaa hoey gaa.

Magr tussan tay kya si keh PTI nu fauj ne kharida piya aye...te fir fauj media nu nhn kharid saktti?

Isn't there a contradiction somewhere? PTI receiving support from state actors so can't they buy airtime?

Completely agree...

PML tried to copy this PTI tactic by playing songs and flags and all, but they couldn't replicate the buzz in their jalsas...the jazba, the atmosphere. Maybe its just the age of the audience or the aura of PTI...

N league jalsas are really boring and almost a comedy show with Nawaz Sharif trying to play a teacher and raising hands of the audience!

Did you see that PPPs new add on geo about shahbaz sharifs false promises of ending load shedding!

Completely agree...

No, the main problem is their massage......Objective........And so is the persona of the messenger!!

PPP should run more ads....as much as possible......they are exposing Noon on facts....... Ham tu dobay hain sanam tum ko bhi ley dobaingy policy...... Good...IM Loving it!!

Thats the only way PPP can get votes along with the Bhutto mazloomiat story, they don't have any performance to harp about...

First the power project ads, then the economy ads, now this Shehbaz Sharif loadshedding claim ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom