What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dnt worry ...there are also voting lists issued couple of days before voting so they will get to know about their ballot

Its tricky a lot people find it problematic.

944641_10151648054258383_110274636_n.jpg

How to Cast Vote Watch and Share
http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/how-to-cast-vote-watch-and-share/

@Armstrong @Mani2020 @Leader @Jazzbot

read dis...is dis true?:undecided: actully dis is makin ppl litle worried:cry:

According to NADRA/ ECP, only 2.5 crore people (out of 8 crore eligible voters) have so far checked their vote status through SMS at 8300.
This is less than 30 %, and it means that 70 % of voters still dont know where to go to cast their vote on election day. Please confirm your polling station and vote by sending a text to 8300 with your CNIC number.
Copy this message and tell everyone you know

Many people already know where their votes are registered as they have voted in past plus voter lists are already issued, so that's not matter of concern. Main thing is that they should go to polling stations - I think because of active involvement of media, this time turnout will be higher, at-least in Punjab & KPK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mazboot bazoo walay bhai sahib! 124 mein kitne butt hon gay? Agar Nihari ke degaien polling booths per bhejwaen jain tau sub a jaien gy vote ke liye?

yar problem is majority is illiterate so they dont wana mess up with this electronic info stuff ...they still rely on orthodox procedures ...and that includes the provision of lists at your door step

Geo News reporting in Kamran Khan Kay Saath program that the current Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's Jalsa is much larger than what Tahir-ul-Qadri's Jalsa (which almost toppled the sitting Government earlier in the year).

Mazboot bazoo walay bhai sahib! 124 mein kitne butt hon gay? Agar Nihari ke degaien polling booths per bhejwaen jain tau sub a jaien gy vote ke liye?

oh bhai yeh na keh ....nahi tau pml-n k keemay walay naan kaam kar janay hain ...tujhe pta ha na button ka ....keema aur naan nahi chortay ...aur yeh tau perfect combination ha ...oper se lassi pi li tau hogaya kam

Polling agent, right?

nahi yar i am not a polling agent lol i got the list for my family .....i dont know who delivered it coz i was in rally ....came back and found out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom