What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was lovely today when people were coming to us during rally and asking for PTI flags ...even old uncles joined us ...and all the way we waved that victory sign ...and lovely to see those kids who first chanted with us and then prayed alongside us .....and then finally with imran khan shirts they were sitting on the doors of their cars with half of their bodies outside cars ...and hats off to that aunty who came along with her four young daughters and drove all the way ...those four girls were so lively i cant define ...even we got exhausted and were getting hesitant but those girls were chanting all that time and shouting out loud whenever we or other participants passed by

uhhhhhhhhhhh and those guys with flowers .....PTI was written with flowers awesome ......and those big gigantic flags

183112_471907652886279_1474345812_n.jpg

The official time was 7 PM but right now nothing happening...expect this show to go late into the night!!!

I hope Salman AHmed sings Dil Dil and Inshallah

Let me try again :)

Prepool result

na 107 National assembly

PTI 2720

PMLN 112

PMLq. 89

PP 115 Punjab Assembly

PTI 1600

Confirmed by Ch Ilyas and NAsir Chappar.... sadi wee chariya hee :)

Abbottabad Postal Ballot Result (NA-17)

Total..... 9850
PTI......... 5923
PML N....... 2304
Tehreek hazara....1390
JI...........95
JUI F........84

It is not the size of the crowd I am worried about. It is the possibility that the naya Pakistan after 11 May is going to be similar to the old Pakistan in new packaging.

Emphasis on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom