What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotions run high kia keron, i just want to know the facts.
Pray tu us waqt sey ker raha hon.

n also then u r not in Pak so worrid more...but v r here:P feelin jealous? :meeting:

Doctor who treated him at Jinnah says

IK got two wounds on scalp which have been stitched... No brain injury... His vitals are within normal range.. He was complaining backache due to fall - that according to doc is minor, for he was able to move his limbs.

u r a doc..wat do u say abt da condition?:undecided:

Thank God he is still well, it could have bee a lot worse.
And forget about the impact on election campaign for now, our main worry is the health of our dear leader.

But keep praying people.

11927_10151382255291766_609083559_n.jpg

Dunya news reporting, IK was pushed by a guy in black t-shirt. He can be seen in the video!!

Dunya news reporting, IK was pushed by a guy in black t-shirt. He can be seen in the video!!

Looks like he was trying to lift something from the ground. Totally unprofessional. Who was he?

Rise Khan Rise..!!
U are the Hope,
U are the Vision,
U are the Courage,
U are the Leader..!!
U have to build a Nation, nd i remember ur promises, u have to fulfill them all..!!
We 'll never allow u to leave without building NAYA PAKISTAN..!!
# Prayers..!!

Breaking: Kal ki rally mein zaroor shirkat karun ga - Imran Khan

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE IT EASY IMRAN!! PAKISTAN NEEDS YOU :hitwall: :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...all the channels have picked it up now...that sure is suspicious. He was on his blind side and did seem to push him.

Just trying to sell drama. Look at the video on Dawn. That guy was hugging Imran, then went behind to what it seemed like lift something. Clumsiness more than anything.

BREAKING NEWS: Khan Saab is LIVE on ARY right now! Interview was recorded just couple of hours back!

@BradfordUni 1h
Wishing our Chancellor, Imran Khan, a speedy recovery after being injured following a fall during an election rally in Lahore.

we PMLn supporters also pray for his health.....we need him in the battlefield.

Get well sOon IK
i hope you will be fine. :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom