What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
جب عمران خان کا خون نکل رہا تھا تو وہ کلمہ شریف کا ورد کر رہے تھے۔ ابرارالحق

He is stable Alhamdolillah..According to doctors...

28 stitches... Now being shifted to SKMH

Come on skipper.

602626_10151382177101766_1227704596_n.jpg

Just saw him on tele, in the ambulance on its way to SKMH - waving hand to the public.
he is a warrior indeed.

I have been telling my dad since yesterday that i have a bad feeling something is going to happen to Imran khan, I had this feeling since yesterday.I told my dad i feel like he will be shot, it was just on my mind and couldn't concentrate even on my lectures.And today we saw what happened.I am so sad and upset just can't put in words, so upset i was ready to leave for school but i am not going now. Just so upset.Why this happened now.WHY?Why the people of Pakistan has to suffer.WHY? we were hoping for a change which will come Inshallah but not in this way.Please brother make a Dua for our future leader the leader we look upto, the leader who promised us a successful nation.Also please pray Nafaal.I will ask my Masjid imam to make a special Dua for our worrier.

Some are suggesting 13 :(

ab tum count kurny bet jao...can not u just pray...Pakistani never change:wacko:

I have been telling my dad since yesterday that i have a bad feeling something is going to happen to Imran khan, I had this feeling since yesterday.I told my dad i feel like he will be shot, it was just on my mind and couldn't concentrate even on my lectures.And today we saw what happened.I am so sad and upset just can't put in words, so upset i was ready to leave for school but i am not going now. Just so upset.Why this happened now.WHY?Why the people of Pakistan has to suffer.WHY? we were hoping for a change which will come Inshallah but not in this way.Please brother make a Dua for our future leader the leader we look upto, the leader who promised us a successful nation.Also please pray Nafaal.I will ask my Masjid imam to make a special Dua for our worrier.

my mom calld me for dinner...i said abi mujeh nae kurna...n my dad also dint...he kept callin ppl abt imran's health:cray:

ab tum count kurny bet jao...can not u just pray...Pakistani never change:wacko:

my mom calld me for dinner...i said abi mujeh nae kurna...n my dad also dint...he kept callin ppl abt imran's health:cray:

Emotions run high kia keron, i just want to know the facts.
Pray tu us waqt sey ker raha hon.

Guys stop this stitches crap,Pray for him. The doctor said he got 6-8 stitches.

Doctor who treated him at Jinnah says

IK got two wounds on scalp which have been stitched... No brain injury... His vitals are within normal range.. He was complaining backache due to fall - that according to doc is minor, for he was able to move his limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom