What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading predictions and analyses has made me depressed. Most analysts are giving PML an over-whelming majority. Realistically, can PTI win a majority? Or most seats?

Don't worry...

Most of these "analysts" are sell-outs anyways..

Analysis are made on normal conditions and normal variables...See all the "analysis" of elections before Obama got elected lol..

Inshallah, if voter-turnout goes above 55%-60% , then Inshallah we'll have a great chance! So get out and VOTE and make others vote too...

Even today, Hamid Mir said that Imran Khan will win way more seats than his opponents are thinking...

if something goes wrong with my studies, im blaming all u guys.... dont be surprised if one day u ppl get a msg in ur inbox with me swearing at u all. it will be none other than me :p

is he an economist?

haha same here wid me.,..if anythin goes wrong th ill blame da elections n u all:drag::drag:

i wz campaignin for PTI n ull :meeting:

310070_10151457932584527_1161807364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys after a lot( & I mean A LOT!) of soul searching, I've decided to vote PTI. I hope I'm welcome to the family. NA-127 PP154.

Great, For whatever reason you think Imran would be the best option. Please try and convince the people around you (And do your best for your own better future).

Please remember this when you vote:

- Our Tabdeeli Razakaar was killed brutally just because he hung PTI's flags outside his house. Goons shot 12 bullets at the father of four to leave his wife a widow and his children orphans.

- PTI supporters were dragged on the streets of Toba Tek Singh by Punjab Police while on their way to listen to their leader Imran Khan. They were beaten and their families were punished only because they support tabdeeli.

- Bee, a social media blogger, was approached with huge sums by PML(n) media agency to support the party. However, they were refused outright as the person was a Junooni! Details here A company (handling... | Facebook

The people we are fighting are heartless and cruel. They have lost whatever it is that made them human and now they think they can buy any person, or beat and oppress them, and if nothing works then kill them. They don't even have the ability to understand what true passion is and they are confused when they see people work and support a cause without any self interest. Lets respond to these guys on the 11th!

Ab Raaj Karegi Khalk-e-Khuda
Jo mein bhi hun aur tum bhi ho

Hum Dekhengay! "PTI FACEBOOK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom