What's new

PTI Economic policy 24 August with Asad Umar

Contest for better Economic Ideas for Pakistan……….Good:tup:

This should be hardly contested by all political parties:agree:

yeah its a good idea but most the times these ploicies are just a meant to be a Lollypop for the people

eg PPP said they will increase Educational Budget to about 8 % but its still around 2-3 %. Its important for us to remember what parties promised and what they are doing

As a pakistani, i have always stayed neutral, without supporting any party. But now that PTI has been doing exactly what i expected them to do to root out corruption, bringing in education evolution, economic policies, health care policies, and tax policies, i feel Under those circumstances, they should be given a chance. Naturally, at the same time, there are somethings i would feel disappointed in, and that of course is the rumour of having MQM in alliance. Anyhow, i hope that never happens and Imran knows what he is doing.

And 2nd biggest party in the world after Chiness communist party

Well PTI have already got 10 Million members now......... that makes it the biggest party in Pakistan.

However quite concerned at the reports that nearly 50% of the voters lists is fake, with some voters who died 18 years ago. NADRA had anounced that 32.7 million voters were faked or doubtful...........WTF

Voter fraud: 65% of votes in Balochistan were bogus – The Express Tribune

37.2 m voters are fake: NADRA

Election Commission of Pakistan

Here's the full Policy.

As a pakistani, i have always stayed neutral, without supporting any party. But now that PTI has been doing exactly what i expected them to do to root out corruption, bringing in education evolution, economic policies, health care policies, and tax policies, i feel Under those circumstances, they should be given a chance. Naturally, at the same time, there are somethings i would feel disappointed in, and that of course is the rumour of having MQM in alliance. Anyhow, i hope that never happens and Imran knows what he is doing.

If you've ever bothered following IK and his speeches you wouldn't have said anything about an alliance with MQM.

But here let me help you with that with his most recent interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately I haven't been able to go through it yet... but it sure seem good analysis of where we are and where we want to be... If one truely wants to understand the vision of JKT and Asad Umar, then they must go through their previous speeches on economic policy as well.

twitter @asad umar Special thanks to those who have critiqued. Will hope to learn from it and make further improvements as we do the follow up work

I think the PTI spokeman there was not giving the full picture to the people of Pakistan and should just say it as it is..........

When in 2013/2014 Pakistan will have to return the money of IMF roughly about 7-9 billion dollars. The GoP recently paid back 1.2 billion and that too from the US and from Pakistan's reserves taking it down to 15 billion dollars. No dount, any further payment unless reforms kick in will have to come form the reserves also.

With the US leaving Afghanistan in 2014 and like the last time they left the region, Pakistan was hit with Sanctions, no doubt whatsoever that the words of Mike Mullen of terrorists being an extended arm of Pakistan will play havoc and a vital role in having very harsh sanctions on Pakistan in the near future, Pakistanis will be more like Zimbabwe, but unlike Zimbabwe, we have a debt of nearly 60 billion dollars to the World Bank.

When the people of Zimbabwe went to sleep, they woke up, as will the Pakistanis with the price of flour/atta being 500,00 rupees a kilo, as the value of the rupee will be worthless........ by that time, it will be way toooooooo late.......... Zardari would have left to his 140 million pound apartment in Hyde Park, most politicians will have left and the people of Pakistan, who sleepwalked into this catastrophe will be left as nothing more then skeletons rotting in the streets.............

This below should be more then a warning

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/files/images/080516_zimbabwe_81026519.jpg

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/ZimbabweBread_450x300.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h194/GOODSTUFF1852/zimbabwe_hand.jpg

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/07/23/zi1.jpg

Unless a trustworthy Government comes into power Pakistan is going to be a country no one will want to invest in, why, because when people like Asif Zardari himself keeps all his wealth out of Pakistan and yet asks for foreigners to invest in the country, then no one shall come. And when investors leave, they rarely return.

Here's the full Policy.

If you've ever bothered following IK and his speeches you wouldn't have said anything about an alliance with MQM.

But here let me help you with that with his most recent interview.

Honestly bro i tought he was going after Altaf Hussain. But it has been years and he has still not taken action.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen on Social Media that PTI Current Economic Policy is actually a Copy of JI Economic Policy Presented 2 months ago.

Is this true?

plz read JI policy and then comment, or make a list of things that are new

Copying valid and good point from someone's policy is not a bad attitude... but how serious the leadership is to implement it. PTI's policy is unique in it's case, because, they invited people from every walk of life, from local to Intl. delegates, in an open live stream conference, and then faced that critical Q&A session... I don't know if anyone has ever done that?

Anyway, it's a well intentioned policy to bring Pakistan out of it's miseries, which is open for public debates and valid criticism and also a step in the political arena of Pakistan that every other party must do such open debates so the people could at least know what they are upto... if you or anyone else here have any constructive criticism over any point in the policy, you're more than welcomed to provide your inputs... the more criticism PTI receives, the more good the policy and it's implementation would be.

Back
Top Bottom