Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI decides to delay sit-in against NATO supplies
By Web Desk
Published: November 17, 2013
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and other political parties in the coalition have postponed the sit-in against Nato supplies due to the sectarian clashes in Rawalpindi on Muharram 10, Express News reported on Sunday.

This was announced during a press conference in Peshawar.

Jamaat-e-Islami and Awami Jamhoori Ittehad were also present during the press conference.

PTI decides to delay sit-in against NATO supplies
By Web Desk
Published: November 17, 2013
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and other political parties in the coalition have postponed the sit-in against Nato supplies due to the sectarian clashes in Rawalpindi on Muharram 10, Express News reported on Sunday.

This was announced during a press conference in Peshawar.

Jamaat-e-Islami and Awami Jamhoori Ittehad were also present during the press conference.
Good decision but both are different issues why we are linking Rawapindi incident with Dharna against Nato Supplies.

they wont do it they know its not good for the country bus josh-e-khitabat main keh gye thay, just like they know Pakistan had to get bailout from IMF.

they wont do it they know its not good for the country bus josh-e-khitabat main keh gye thay, just like they know Pakistan had to get bailout from IMF.

You, my dear friend have used JOSH-e-KHITAABAT and PTI in one sentence. :rofl: Josh-e-Khitaabat is benchmark of Nakara League so you better not use it for PTI..

And weren't you the one who used to say:

Imran Khan is going to get punished by SC in contempt case..
Imran Khan is going beg SC for an apology..
Imran Khan is going to back down from his statement in contempt case..
and :blah: :blah: :blah:

Tell you what, we Imran Khan don't give a flying fck to what you and clowns of your Nakara League think about him, he have done it in past and he'll do it again. You guys can meanwhile keep bashing him all day long.. :lol:

fart.jpg

Last edited:
عمران خان صاحب اب ککچھ کر کے دکھاؤ نئے کے پی کے مین ادھر ادھر مت ہانکیں 165 دن ہو گئے اور عوام اب بھی تبدیلی سونامی اور نیا سب کچھ کی راہ تک رہی ہیں ۔ ناٹو سپلائی حکیم اللہ اور ادھر ادھر کی ہانکنے کی بجائے اب زرا نیا کے پی کے اور 90 دن مین کرپشن فری ترقی یافتی تعلیم یافتہ ماڈرن والا کام کر کے دکھائیں ۔ اٹک پار جانے کی خواہش ہو ہمیں کچھ ایسا کریں جسکے سپنے ہمین دکھائے تھے

You, my dear friend have used JOSH-e-KHITAABAT and PTI in one sentence. :rofl: Josh-e-Khitaabat is benchmark of Nakara League so you better not use it for PTI..

And weren't you the one who used to say:

Imran Khan is going to get punished by SC in contempt case..
Imran Khan is going beg SC for an apology..
Imran Khan is going to back down from his statement in contempt case..

and :blah: :blah: :blah:

Tell you what, we Imran Khan don't give a flying fck to what you and clowns of your Nakara League think about him, he have done it in past and he'll do it again. You guys can meanwhile keep bashing him all day long.. :lol:

no, no, and no
I have no interest in predicting future about what Imran, or Zardari or NS is going to do
never had any interest in bad mouthing Imran or even Zardari for Allah knows what is unknown to us. my support to a political party is unbiased about their religious affiliations neither I carry any personal grudge about anyone in politics. you do it all every well

PTI delays the blockade for just 3 days and its funny to see how people are going crazy. Why can't we just wait 3 more days and see what will happen?

PTI delays the blockade for just 3 days and its funny to see how people are going crazy. Why can't we just wait 3 more days and see what will happen?

Why did they delay it for 3 days? Purpose?

They can't blockade anyways.

the NATO supply is linked with GHQ strategy aka foreign policy strategy which is made in GHQ (shamefully some are okay with that) so PTI is not only going up against American interest but also against their taut generals in GHQ and ofcourse the puppet nawaz kingo and lapdog media.

the real question is, is the nation with PTI in blocking NATO supply or are they confused?

the NATO supply is linked with GHQ strategy aka foreign policy strategy which is made in GHQ (shamefully some are okay with that) so PTI is not only going up against American interest but also against their taut generals in GHQ and ofcourse the puppet nawaz kingo and lapdog media.

the real question is, is the nation with PTI in blocking NATO supply or are they confused?

I suggest Imran Khan shall start with small things, like transferring all terrorists to Punjabi jails, changing back name of Peshawar airport to previous one.
Reuniting, Gilgit Baltistan to KPK, buying some anti aircraft guns etc. etc.
All above actions will reflect his patriotism and than nation can trust him, otherwise Tsunami Khan and Baghi Lota can ask free judiciary to take sumoto.

I suggest Imran Khan shall start with small things, like transferring all terrorists to Punjabi jails, changing back name of Peshawar airport to previous one.
Reuniting, Gilgit Baltistan to KPK, buying some anti aircraft guns etc. etc.
All above actions will reflect his patriotism and than nation can trust him, otherwise Tsunami Khan and Baghi Lota can ask free judiciary to take sumoto.

All federal aspects, one of which require 2/3 majority in NA. no one needs to prove their patriotism to anyone, call of us are equal citizens and entitle to do what we are entrusted by the people's vote or by the institutional oath.

blocking NATO supply is a good thing, only if federal and GHQ align their policy for national interest and integrity !

buying some anti aircraft guns etc. etc.

Your entire post was pile of garbage, but dude what on earth anti aircraft guns should be bought in KPK? :blink: Drone attacks are happening in FATA, and you fat head are asking KP govt to buy anti aircraft guns. Now either you are high on something today, or you are a nut head.. 
@Jazzbot I told you ..........

About?

Back
Top Bottom