What's new

PTI decides to delay sit-in against NATO supplies

Your entire post was pile of garbage, but dude what on earth anti aircraft guns should be bought in KPK? :blink: Drone attacks are happening in FATA, and you fat head are asking KP govt to buy anti aircraft guns. Now either you are high on something today, or you are a nut head.. 

About?

Hate brigade attack...... bring it on.

Garbage is your second name hater. Forget the anti aircraft guns and follow the other steps and change the airport name to some Pakistani and make sure you don't release more terrorists.

The logical part is, US will stop Imran Khan's dollar supply, if any one block NATO supply and stop making false promises to people.

We have come too far to let any differences prevent us from achieving our shared peace objectives in the region. We've been able to overcome many obstacles and challenges in the past. At the same time, we've seen the negatives of staying on the opposite sides of the fence. Our common enemies certainly wish to see us part ways for the sake of pushing their deadly agenda forward. On the other hand, we certainly remain optimistic in regards to the future of our relationship. Our officials continue to meet to address our shared concerns in the region. The recent meeting between President Obama and PM Nawaz Sharif shows that we are not overlooking any shared concerns in regards to our common objectives in the region. It is simply imperative for us to work closely and remain unified for the betterment of the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Hate brigade attack...... bring it on.

Garbage is your second name hater. Forget the anti aircraft guns and follow the other steps and change the airport name to some Pakistani and make sure you don't release more terrorists.

The logical part is, US will stop Imran Khan's dollar supply, if any one block NATO supply and stop making false promises to people.

hahahaaaa - Changing airport name sounds fine but that not something very urgent, KP govt has lots of other things to take care right now. About rest of your suggestions in previous post, all are federal issues and @Leader has already replied on that.

I am still laughing at the way you failed in your previous post regarding anti aircraft guns.. :lol:

people of KP will stop NATO supply. if its a lost call, it will be rejected by people, if not, then you will see.

watching Imran Khan on ARY, he is in mood :D

people of KP will stop NATO supply. if its a lost call, it will be rejected by people, if not, then you will see.

watching Imran Khan on ARY, he is in mood :D
he is in mood to fell from the lader of his popularity, by supporting terrorists, calling them innocent tribals?
not a singal, word came out of his mouth against TTp why?
doing threat actions will, make IMRAN a losted politicians just like asghar khan shb of TI, back in 70s & 80s?
IMRAN has no experince of politics internationaly & localy?
all the time, what he does is his self projections & thats what he thinks is politics?
NATO supplies, are not a play of kids in some 3rd grade muhallaa ?
try it IMRAN shb you will be a part of sad political history, i can promise it!

p1_07.jpg

Good decision but both are different issues why we are linking Rawapindi incident with Dharna against Nato Supplies.
We are desperately waiting for dharna call but this is wise desicion, we should appreciate the wisdom of IK and his party...

PTI evolves new strategy to block NATO supply

201583_47367337.jpg

On 19 November,2013

The PTI would block NATO supply at three points in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa on November 23.

PESHAWAR (Dunya News): According to the party sources, PTI chairman Imran Khan would address a major public gathering at Peshawar’s Ring Road on 23rd November, which would also be addressed by Sheikh Rashid and other senior leaders.

It has been announced that immediately after the end of gathering, party activists and other participants would proceed to block NATO supplies from the destined points by special groups formed for the purpose.

In the first phase, the supplies would be blocked at Ring Road junction’s 3 points, to be followed by another such blockade at Pak-Afghan border.

Nearly 50,000 people are expected to participate in the rallies while all necessary security measures were being taken in this regard, the sources added.

Source:

Dunya news

Dunya News: Pakistan:p:TI evolves new strategy to block NATO supply ...

Plan is already finalized to block nato supply in KP, and I can confirm from my personal sources that PTI is definitely gonna block nato supply at Nov 23rd if rest assured, Insha Allah.

I heard it will be just jalsa instead dharna on 23rd ......

I heard it will be just jalsa instead dharna on 23rd ......

First it will be Jalsa in Peshawar (at GT Road I guess) where IK, Sheikh Raseed and other senior PTI leaders will address the crowd. And then after concluding the Jalsa, PTI will block nato supply at three key routes in Peshawar and at Pak-Afghan border.

First it will be Jalsa in Peshawar (at GT Road I guess) where IK, Sheikh Raseed and other senior PTI leaders will address the crowd. And then after concluding the Jalsa, PTI will block nato supply at three key routes in Peshawar and at Pak-Afghan border.

NATO is not stupid, they will hold transit for the day of blockade.
I had previous calculated a figure of $25000/truck, irrespective of Indian or NATO, send them the invoice. It will be win win for both sides.

Back
Top Bottom