What's new

PTI Considers resigning from Assemblies.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102277080-1.gif

This is very childish act if it did happen. It will only bring further chaos in the country especially when Operation Zarb-e-Azb has started.

it will be a political suicide, nothing will happen, election will be held on resigned seats.

guys PTI is finished PMLN is finished PPP in sindh is finished, atleast there where the conscience is not dead, every body has seen PTI's performance, they totally failed miserably, everybody have seen PMLN thuggery, the politics can't run like that by PMLN< if they are democratic, similarly sindhis are getting fed up with PPP

there are no substitutes for them for now, so they can enjoy for the time being, but if there is a substitute, it will be the death of them, i think PAT will easily replace PMLN in Punjab at least, people had enough of PTI and PMLN in Punjab

PAT is right wing but they had a good stance against talibans

i thing right wingers with face death because their stance miserably failed within a year

guys PTI is finished PMLN is finished PPP in sindh is finished, atleast there where the conscience is not dead, every body has seen PTI's performance, they totally failed miserably, everybody have seen PMLN thuggery, the politics can't run like that by PMLN< if they are democratic, similarly sindhis are getting fed up with PPP

there are no substitutes for them for now, so they can enjoy for the time being, but if there is a substitute, it will be the death of them, i think PAT will easily replace PMLN in Punjab at least, people had enough of PTI and PMLN in Punjab

i thing right wingers with face death because their stance miserably failed within a year
yesh! We need a new party which has no political monarchy type background! :agree:

yesh! We need a new party which has no political monarchy type background! :agree:

u need a party? u are having a party with political monarchy and lots of other packages as well

it will be a political suicide, nothing will happen, election will be held on resigned seats.

Courage demands sacrifice. PMLN govt is illegitimate due to a shady election. FAFEN and Transparency International reports can be believed if PTI is so unbelieveable. We cannot have a democracy when one party can just fraud its way through an election. Fraud democracy is like having a bastard child. Democracy is supposed to be fair, if its not fair, its totalitarianism.

I fully support PTI's thinking. If they believe in their allegations and govt is busy doing hera pheri for the past year in rigging allegations, they must resign if this is what needs to be done. If PMLN won't allow judiciary to decide, streets will!

Good, pti is incompetent anyway. Lets JI govern KPK

I can see Altaf kanjar becoming PM, just like you wished.

Well considering the amount of chaos in KPK govt this is the only next step for him. Imran khan ruined PTI among with hopes and dreams of people who wanted to see some honesty and change.
His downfall started the day he accepted scums like SM Qureshi and jhangir tareen as his advisors.

Back
Top Bottom