What's new

PTI Considers resigning from Assemblies.

Good, pti is incompetent anyway. Lets JI govern KPK

You want a party with only 8 - 9 seats to rule KPK? :lol:

-------------------

I am with this decision, the only concern I have is Army operation in FATA. PTI should make sure this deadline and this move won't collide with this operation because it will be suicidal for the country.

I am with this decision, the only concern I have is Army operation in FATA. PTI should make sure this deadline and this move won't collide with this operation because it will be suicidal for the country.
Thook kay chatnay ke adat hay PTI ko....abi thoka hay...kaal perso tak wapis chaat lay ge.......

They will not do such things unless there is electoral system reforms, so guys chill, PMLN is still there for few months, for early honest elections it is very necessary to have electronic voting system.

KPK mai har maan gai ab Center mai try karay gai kya ? :lol:

I shall bring peace in the country :{
Vote for the Pakistan Nationalistic Movement!

Vote for me and i shall bring what you need!

Well considering the amount of chaos in KPK govt this is the only next step for him. Imran khan ruined PTI among with hopes and dreams of people who wanted to see some honesty and change.
His downfall started the day he accepted scums like SM Qureshi and jhangir tareen as his advisors.

You want raheel shareef as PM and all core commanders should now taking responsibility of cabinet? Its too much for them.

Courage demands sacrifice. PMLN govt is illegitimate due to a shady election. FAFEN and Transparency International reports can be believed if PTI is so unbelieveable. We cannot have a democracy when one party can just fraud its way through an election. Fraud democracy is like having a bastard child. Democracy is supposed to be fair, if its not fair, its totalitarianism.

I fully support PTI's thinking. If they believe in their allegations and govt is busy doing hera pheri for the past year in rigging allegations, they must resign if this is what needs to be done. If PMLN won't allow judiciary to decide, streets will!

A party having 25 seats from out of 300 seats cannot decide the future of the government, its all mathematics, do your calculation Bro. Its not about courage its about 2+2 = 4.
Whole 90 % judiciary, army and 60% media is with PMLN, these are the forces that changes the government in all over the world.
Army is the force that will help media and judiciary to decide the fate of PMLN.

Last edited:
You want raheel shareef as PM and all core commanders should now taking responsibility of cabinet? Its too much for them.

Did core commanders took charge of Cabinet in recent coups? The answer is NO as they installed technocrats who did a brilliant job for them.

I don't want army to be involved in our political matter ever again. The loss this time will be irrecoverable if a democratic government goes down.

i can see the panic in Noon league now .. the way they sack Rana Sana-Ullo ... all the other BULLU's of PLMN ( Saad Rafique, prevez rashid) disappeared .... just feel Gullus here are just wasting their time , justifying the murder

Thook kay chatnay ke adat hay PTI ko....abi thoka hay...kaal perso tak wapis chaat lay ge.......
lol ..patwari is showing his true colours now ..btw when nawaz took all the PMLQ members back ..so woh musharraf ka thook chat rahay thay .. was it tasty??

Back
Top Bottom