What's new

PTI Boycott Erdogan's Speech at Parliament

Aziz Arkadashim, it's like 5 people are drowning and you can only save two. However, you've become so "upset" that you're leaving the scene without saving anyone!!!!

With tectonic shifts in geopolitics occurring all around isn't it the time to be little more "cold blooded" in reasoning and strategies? Especially when Mr. Han has been hanging out and reached upto the Mehrem of the most proficient in this business...

Well Said. That being said, you must be big fan of Star Wars. :D

Who all are bashing PTI decision, calm down, there will be another U-TURN, and they will attend the session "IN LARGER INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY".

I don't appreciate this decision. You don't have to play the part of "phupho" every time when there's some serious get together.
They should attend this event and request to meet him personally as well.
But boycotting is like 'minus one formula'. And PTI itself is applying this formula. They should give the message with attending that they want to work with sitting government. Pakistan comes first not PTI.
But boycotting every important meeting is not the real solution.
PTI should be there and keep an eye on actions and words of our representatives rather not going and giving them outright freedom. Wether one accept it or not, federal government do feel pressurized with the presence of Imran Khan or PTI members in any event.

I meant Mr. Imran (K)han..
I knew but I think misspelling the name does not help as I also pointed out to the mistake name's spellings in the thread title.
Let me just tell you bro, IK is not against Erdogan at all but actually he has a problem with the current govt of Nawaz Shareef who is utterly corrupt and dishonest person and I'm pretty sure that is no secret for you and other Turkish friends on pdf.

Personally I think this is an immature decision and rather he should attend but in his party (PTI) things are decided through democracy and if most of the people favour a certain action, he normally goes with that though I think a leader should make his own decision sometimes and over-rule the vote if he is convinced that's necessary.

But still he is the only honest person we have in our country, how is loyal but a novice at times...however most of his decision appear to be logical after some time has passed and more info becomes available to us.

I don't appreciate this decision. You don't have to play the part of "phupho" every time when there's some serious get together.
They should attend this event and request to meet him personally as well.
But boycotting is like 'minus one formula'. And PTI itself is applying this formula. They should give the message with attending that they want to work with sitting government. Pakistan comes first not PTI.
But boycotting every important meeting is not the real solution.
PTI should be there and keep an eye on actions and words of our representatives rather not going and giving them outright freedom. Wether one accept it or not, federal government do feel pressurized with the presence of Imran Khan or PTI members in any event.
:lol::lol::lol:............I entirety concur, Pakistan comes first and the relationship with our brotherly nation Turkiye transcends both Nawaz and Imran.Kudos

Want to add one more thing, it's halal to take pay and haram to visit parliament?
I don't know who is the advisors of this party.
It is a regrettable decision to say the least.Kudos

It is a regrettable decision to say the least.Kudos
Basically they want to register their protest but I think there are many other ways and occasions. I would suggest they should attend but they can carry placards which say "PAK Turkey Friendship UP UP but Panama League Down Down"...wow a nice idea :)

Basically they want to register their protest but I think there are many other ways and occasions. I would suggest they should attend but they can carry placards which say "PAK Turkey Friendship UP UP but Panama League Down Down"...wow a nice idea :)
That would be a welcome suggestion.Kudos

I knew but I think misspelling the name does not help as I also pointed out to the mistake name's spellings in the thread title.
Let me just tell you bro, IK is not against Erdogan at all but actually he has a problem with the current govt of Nawaz Shareef who is utterly corrupt and dishonest person and I'm pretty sure that is no secret for you and other Turkish friends on pdf.

Personally I think this is an immature decision and rather he should attend but in his party (PTI) things are decided through democracy and if most of the people favour a certain action, he normally goes with that though I think a leader should make his own decision sometimes and over-rule the vote if he is convinced that's necessary.

But still he is the only honest person we have in our country, how is loyal but a novice at times...however most of his decision appear to be logical after some time has passed and more info becomes available to us.

So Imran Khan has no problem with Prime Minister of Turkey taking his background that is filled with the allegation of corruption scandals. Nice to know where you guys stand on. :D

He is proving PML-N right that he is working for anti-Pakistani elements.

Back
Top Bottom