What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Mangla Police is under PTI AJK government.

We also strongly believe that Mr Fawad Chaudhry is guilty of manufacturing news, and in an attempt to cover himself, tweeting more falsehoods and exploiting the good faith of the public. .....
ahhh just stop. Jhelum is in punjab and thus the ever corrupt punjab police is doing this.
I pray that you never have to seek justice from state because then you would realize how corrupt the system has become due to PMLN and this mafia. Can you honestly ans me that a common man can find justice in Pakistan without LINKS/CONTACTS.
Lets see if PMLN then comes for your support like this. Have some shame and dignity that after seeing all the BS of PMLN you still try to support them. Must have some personal or financial link with them to sell Pakistan.

Why you not participating in the PTI struggle?

Of all the people here, only you and @SecularNationalist have location set for Pakistan.
I am currently near faizabad as we speak. Whenever I will get the chance I will run towards D chowk.
Not like a scumbag cherry blossom patwari like you.
I hope fazlu diesel is giving you enough zinc in the toilet of his madrassa ;)

I am currently near faizabad as we speak. Whenever I will get the chance I will run towards D chowk.
Not like a scumbag cherry blossom patwari like you.
I hope fazlu diesel is giving you enough zinc in the toilet of his madrassa ;)

Last time there was a protest in Islamabad, you were making threads about how to hail a taxi.

Back
Top Bottom