What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Reminds me when someone said where does ISIS get brand new Toyotas. Look at these cars shining just like the Nasheeds and Allah songs
1653417392377.png

Save this post.

Tomorrow, as much as I don't want it, there is a HIGH chance N league and specifically Rana Fisad will do a false flag, and try to incite the participants. They will somehow try and initiate a spark which then spreads and creates a fire. I hope PTI is clever about it and keeps things in check and peaceful. Things getting out of hand will only play into the government's hands, no matter how much PTI is right and how much of a false flag it is.

This will provide N the excuse to ask the army for a way out, and then carry on with their propaganda of hamain kyun nikala, zyadti ho gayi. That is the only saving face N has at the moment.

Save this post.

Tomorrow, as much as I don't want it, there is a HIGH chance N league and specifically Rana Fisad will do a false flag, and try to incite the participants. They will somehow try and initiate a spark which then spreads and creates a fire. I hope PTI is clever about it and keeps things in check and peaceful. Things getting out of hand will only play into the government's hands, no matter how much PTI is right and how much of a false flag it is.

This will provide N the excuse to ask the army for a way out, and then carry on with their propaganda of hamain kyun nikala, zyadti ho gayi. That is the only saving face N has at the moment.
Army is neutral. Why would they intervene in a political battle now when they were neural in political battle of NCM vote?

SCBA and IHCBA lawyers associations have filed petition in SCP to stop the Mix-achar government from not allowing PTI to protest in Islamabad citing article 10 on rights of citizens.
Now? Were they sleeping before?

Chirya ki khabar, discussions are still ongoing right now, and it's going to be a long night. But N is pretty adamant that they cannot budge from their position due to political compulsion. Budging now means they lose to IK.

But I do expect some middle ground to be reached by tomorrow morning, either for a date, or for an expected timeline for date announcement.

Rumors say that Miftah's return is being awaited. IMF deal will be agreed, govt goes home, and the caretaker setup does the prior actions. But N ab thori akar main agayi hai, and do not want to budge because politics, and actually want to see how things play out. If they survive this, then they have smooth sailing for the next year.

Some say they have a bit of tacit approval from the estab, but nothing concrete on that yet, and I find that unlikely due to multiple reasons.

IK also not budging, the reasons he has already told in the Arshad Sharif interview, and he is right. Maheena pehle he told the march date, to tab nhn yad aye muzakrat? Akhri din hi aye? He is losing political capital as well by constant delay, and he couldn't afford to any more.

SCBA and IHCBA lawyers associations have filed petition in SCP to stop the Mix-achar government from not allowing PTI to protest in Islamabad citing article 10 on rights of citizens.

PBA also putting out a statement against the raids.

This is very surprising to me. LHC bar, IHC bar, SCBA, PBA, all against the govt measures. Bodes well.

Back
Top Bottom