What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Chances of all this regime change subsequent events, unfolding now are all planned to perfection by none other than ex intelligence head Faiz Hameed, now CC Peshawar to get Imran Khan a two third majority in next election and doing everything covertly and discreetly.

And make PMLN suffer the most, in public eyes and later in elections.

And also make it look like a genuine effort to US Biden Admin. by the Pak estab. to throw the Imran Khan govt. out, and helping the imported PDM as sought by US.
Chances of all this regime change subsequent events, unfolding now are all planned to perfection by none other than ex intelligence head Faiz Hameed, now CC Peshawar to get Imran Khan a two third majority in next election and doing everything covertly and discreetly.

And also make it look like a genuine effort to US Biden Admin. by the Pak estab. to throw the Imran Khan govt. out, and helping the imported PDM as sought by US.

Some people have eluded to this since the beginning...

Police ghar ja rahi ha

Smart choice. They should all resign en mass. The incited crowd will probably turn violent and police is ill equipped. You need military personnel for such insurgency not police or some virtually trained riot force.

mein herr @PanzerKiel ?

such insurgency
1653415772848.png

I want to believe this but the history of Generals beg to differ.

Still I hope that this was all some kind of elaborate plan. Things will get more clear by tomorrow.

Are you talking about your TLP protestors?

TLP refrained from using the word Jihad.

PTI is out for Jihad against Islamabad government as per Supremo Niazi.

I don't think police wants to take on these Mujahideens. It's not worth it for them to risk their lives.

I want to believe this but the history of Generals beg to differ.

Still I hope that this was all some kind of elaborate plan. Things will get more clear by tomorrow.

Looking at the events in Afghanistan, where US wanted a coalition govt. with India role as well, and India also wanted it, and the end result is only the Talibans are in the govt.

Faiz Hameed is one of the main architect of this here, so chances are there..., I didn't believed in this reverse conspiracy theory initially, but it takes a thief to catch a thief.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom