What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

When did PTI do such things?

Please show...

1653377827700.png

Section 144 imposed in Punjab now.

I know someone who has to come to Islamabad today from Punjab, and he can't find a van or bus because inhon nay sab band kar di hain.

Itnay kyun daray huay hain?

Now Ata Tarar spreading lies keh IK has told everyone to stash weapons and use them. Bhai aram say anay do logon ko, they will sit for a week aur kuch nhn hona.

This is actually gonna be more menacing for the govt if things go haywire and the neutral will have to intervene. Oh wait, that actually is what PML wants...phir rona daal dain gay jamhuriat ka aur hamain kyun nikala.

I know this very well, because I know someone who was involved in this.

If you are drawing parallels between this, and the province wide crackdown on people inside their homes (without any warrant), then main kia keh sakta hoon bhayya.

Where is the court? lol
judge topi hum jag rahay kyn na hum yeh kardein, kyn na hum wo kardein

Yes please pat yourself on the back for removing a twitter account making fun of a clown who had been installed as a PM of this forsaken country.

I just wanted to make a point that how PTI is doing propaganda through verified accounts.

what if kpk also goes shut down by pti govt in response and do the same with juif and pmln and ppp workers?

This is not one day jalsa that would fail with road blocks. Ziada sa ziada kitnay din 100 million plus logon k province ko band kar lain ga

Exactly.

Aram say anay do sab ko, bethe gay shor machayen gay, kaam khatam.

Still stuck in the 90's mentality.

what if kpk also goes shut down by pti govt in response and do the same with juif and pmln and ppp workers?

Tab fascism hota hai, Hiteler ajata hai, Moussolini ki rooh jaag jati hai, and everyone and their mother becomes an expert of fascist ideologies.

Abhi sab kha pi kar mar gaye hain...isi Benazir Shah ko ab kuch nhn nazar araha, Gharida Farooqi ko is main bhi PTI sazish nazar arahi hai, Hamid Mir is tweeting about journalistic awards, and everyone who had a fascist boner 2 months back is now sitting with their thumbs in their backside.

Bikaoo maal sab.

پولیس اہلکار کی موت، پولیس نے ایف آئی آر میں کرایہ داری تنازع قراردیدیا​

Tab fascism hota hai, Hiteler ajata hai, Moussolini ki rooh jaag jati hai, and everyone and their mother becomes an expert of fascist ideologies.

Abhi sab kha pi kar mar gaye hain...isi Benazir Shah ko ab kuch nhn nazar araha, Gharida Farooqi ko is main bhi PTI sazish nazar arahi hai, Hamid Mir is tweeting about journalistic awards, and everyone who had a fascist boner 2 months back is now sitting with their thumbs in their backside.

Bikaoo maal sab.
Pakistan ki barbadi Geo tv anchors aur aun ke whatsapp group anchors ki waja se honi hai.

Biggest fitna is our media

Section 144 imposed in Punjab now.

I know someone who has to come to Islamabad today from Punjab, and he can't find a van or bus because inhon nay sab band kar di hain.

Itnay kyun daray huay hain?

Now Ata Tarar spreading lies keh IK has told everyone to stash weapons and use them. Bhai aram say anay do logon ko, they will sit for a week aur kuch nhn hona.

This is actually gonna be more menacing for the govt if things go haywire and the neutral will have to intervene. Oh wait, that actually is what PML wants...phir rona daal dain gay jamhuriat ka aur hamain kyun nikala.

I know this very well, because I know someone who was involved in this.

If you are drawing parallels between this, and the province wide crackdown on people inside their homes (without any warrant), then main kia keh sakta hoon bhayya.

They are instigating workers and threatening government with khooni Inqlab:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom