What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I always thought what a master plan by establishment for working with Pti to unite Pakistanis but the same establishment then removed Pti. So its all confusing now.
We gave them the benefit of doubt, but it now clear as day they are selfish corrupt tyrannically stooges, who do have NOT love for the country other then protecting their own lavish life styles, leeching of the poor and ensuring the country remains poor and desolate, they have to be removed from power, and face justice.
Enemies of Pakistan;
1. Establishment
2. Establishment
3. Establishment
4. Establishment
5. Establishment
6. Establishment's unholy spawns (PDM mix achar)
7. India
8. US
9. et al.. *

Last edited:
messenger? I thought it was a blood-thirsty amreeki hyena masquerading as an aggrieved Pakistani.

a genuine Pakistani would want to prosecute and punish the perpetrators once normalcy comes back. only a pak-dushman would want an arab spring like situation in Pakistan
Strange fellow. Argue the content of the message and dont delve into personal attacks.
Also let me know next time you are in Pakistan, I'll join you for tea.

There is no such thing as

"Establishment or No Establishment"

If the Institutes are corrupt and can't protect the "People" then there is a problem

The institutes are not create to protect a "cement building" or a "fancy posh road" , or "foreign agents/Diplomats" while watching own citizens being beaten or women and children being abused

Supreme court , brought these criminals in power first
Then is throwing lollipops to calm down public and Imran Khan

As soon as the Jasla ended , the Criminals passed illegal
and controversial laws and Supreme court remained quiet , why?

> Nab officers and powers are being reduced
> People are being transferred
> Criminals are being given a free roaming authority to not be asked about corruption

There is no financial emergency in country
There is no other issue other then election which is most important

1- PDM / PML want people and masses to think there is a crisis to push their government to next year , which will allow them to install their preferred Military people, small % of which played a part in the April Fiasco of Government toppling

Media is running a Spin Campaign about "Economy"
and PDM has also created a fake notion of need for Rupee 30 petrol rise
in order to deflect the Media and People mind to talk about economy vs
Jalsa #2 in 6 Days

1- There were police force beating up Pakistani Citizens on May 25th
2- They did not respect court decisions about stopping any illegal acts
3- 5-6 People were confirmed killed
4- We don't know how many people fainted and were transported to hospitals

I don't believe there is any urgency about economy
I don't believe there is a immediate need for IMF loan
I don't believe anything PDM/PML anti Pakistan representative (Cherry blossom) says

Economy is not urgent matter , elections are urgent matter

Last edited:
I hope IK is much better prepared this time for a long haul, until his aims have been achieved.
The people on social media should force that poster child IK that he should pledge I'm advance that this time of state resorts to violence then he must divert the protesters to Rawalpindi Sadr first. After neutralizing the Rawalpindi (the real defenders/guardians of the PDM elite) only then would move towards Islamabad to encircle them afterwards.

Some PTI supporters with military background should source a few stinger missiles that day, just in case. Because those tyrannical goons tend to flee when surrounded by the public. No one should be able to escape that day.

If that coward IK doesn't agree to these terms then say him to F off and do his long march with Shireen mazari and Parvez Khatak only. We need a true freedom from this system of slavery, and not to be enslaved by some new breed of slave masters.

Should PTI develop militant Wing to fight punjab police for survival?

These are most likely hired gangsters wearing Police Kits and committing open day light crime (Torture)

PML is known to mix , gangsters into Police force, at certain times in order to spread chaotic violence on People

They were caught once during the Gulu Butt Fiasco

However Pakistan's Supreme court is not known to really follow up on these evidence as they typically don't approve video evidence

Last edited:
I don't Trust any institute in Pakistan until elections are called

Option A:
My suggestion to people is "stop working" and stop going to jobs
Full No Cooperation Movement
Let economy Tank

With Absentees in all Jobs

Option B
Alternative is a Long term 2nd Jalsa in 6 days
Block all Commerce

Lock Down Streets till election

There is no emergency situation to accept a Choor and Murderer PM as our leader

It is insult to post of PM

Cherry Blossom became PM with bogus No Confidence Movement based on illegal member manipulation , which is illegal

The Criminals were given power by Courts , a illegal act again

CM of Punjab was setup with illegal vote
Those chors, murderers, cherry blossom and courts are being in reality are being empowered by the "Boots" 🥾👢.

The chor, murderers, cherry blossom, courts, modi ka yaar all are just the branches and front desks of the boots. Keep fighting those branches, they are well protected, exhaust all your energies in that futile effort. Even if you somehow manged to cut those branches after sacrificing a lot. That very tree would grow those branches again in no time.

That's just a futile effort not worth the efforts and sacrifices it required.

If you wanna some long lasting results then attack and neutralize the trunk and roots of that powerful tree, rather than just fighting with some branches.

Ban those boots which cherry blossom shines to get promoted. You are fighting a 70 year old cancer. It wouldn't be that much easy!

Mafia needs budget money to run their Operations

Once the budget is released they refill their coffers and distribute it to pay their criminal Support group , including media

The TV channels are doing their RRona on economy in order to divert attention

They did same when PML lost elections by running campaign to tell people
Pakistan will run out of water if 5-10 Billion are not immediately secured from IMF

Imran Khan wasted first 1.5 years to get financing done for Dams instead of fixing Supreme court and Judges

Every Pakistani should bring their own self defense gear next Jalsa
What is a self defense item it is open for interpretation

However if any Citizen is feel their lives are in danger they should use the self defense weapon

The petrol price is also been Jacked up to discourage travel to Islamabad

Anyone who tells you "protect a cement building" or some posh street, and overlook Torture and Violence on Pakistani citizens is ok , they are Part of problem

No foreign Diplomat life is more valuable then life of Pakistani

No one has right to authorize Torture on Pakistani Civilians , in order to protect hand full of Foreign agents (or diplomats) staying in Islamabad. It is fundamentally flawed concept

Lives of Pakistani should come first

What we saw on May 25th was some servants of People were attacking Pakistani citizens with Gas shells? why ? Of course they used the protection of cement building as a valid excuse

Last edited:
These are most likely hired gangsters wearing Police Kits and committing open day light crime (Torture)

PML is known to mix , gangsters into Police force, at certain times in order to spread chaotic violence on People

There were caught once during the Gulu Butt Fiasco

However Pakistan's Supreme court is not known to really follow up on these evidence as they typically don't approve video evidence
I can say only here
IMG_20220528_215636.jpg

cana CS/CN gas cannister be neutralized with CO2 Fire extinguisher?
hongcongers have invented two very effective ways of putting out cs canister fires. as follows:

"Since CS gas is propelled out of its canister by a pyrotechnic (fire) explosion, putting out the fire inside is enough to make it stop. There are mainly two relatively safe ways to do this:

The traffic cone method​

The principle is simple: cover a canister with a traffic cone to stop the spread of the gas, and use the opening at the top of the cone to pour water in it and put the fire in the canister out. This creative method stops the release of tear gas almost instantly. However, it’s not very efficient when it comes to water use—since you can’t properly aim at the canister inside the cone, you’ll need a lot of water, which is most likely in short supply.

The water bottle technique​

Proceed with extreme caution: This method is much more dangerous, since it requires actually handling a hot, detonated tear gas canister or grenade. There are reports of people experiencing second degree burns when coming into direct contact with them. But the Hong Kong protesters figured it out: they used thick, heat-resistant leather gloves to pick up the canisters, put them inside metal water bottles, and shake them thoroughly until the fire in the canister was completely out. For this method, though, protection is key: Exposure to higher concentrations of CS powder make it absolutely necessary to have your eyes and airways thoroughly covered with a gas mask, and wearing appropriate, heat-resistant protection on your hands is a must to avoid burns."

- https://www.popsci.com/story/diy/tear-gas-guide/

Is tear gas flammable?
yes, (cause of some fires which are later blamed on protesters

Image result for can teargas be neutralized with CO2 Fire extinguisher?
CS -- the common name for orthochlorbenzalmalononitrile -- is a fine white powder, about the consistency of talcum powder, and it must be spread with some type of dispersing agent. But it has several nasty qualities, including its flammability.
- https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2000-07-07/77866/

Last edited:
Real reason for failire was relatively weak response from punjab
Not zero but not huge either

Let see what happens in round 2

Yeah I have heard rumors(I hope these are false rumors, I hope to God) of militant wing of PTI Punjab after what police did with PTI in Punjab, they are thinking along these lines

We don't need this shit in Punjab, they'll turn Punjab into a shit hole too
If anyone cares for well being of Punjab they should stop this- politcs aside this will ruin our society

Punjab is already a shit hole where the police has been supplemented or rather infiltrated with pmln gangsters. You only had to see some of the video clips to easily recognise that gangsters were dressed up as policemen.. unless the recruitment policies have changed that one of the criteria to join police is to have been a gangster…

Police and courts are not needed in Pakistan
80-95% of them work for VIP elite Politicians only

Only 4-5 % do some occasional patrol
90% of public suspect police to be involved in theft in neighborhood

They tend to use their resources mostly for protecting Elite

Last edited:
We gave them the benefit of doubt, but it now clear as day they are selfish corrupt tyrannically stooges, who do have NOT love for the country other then protecting their own lavish life styles, leeching of the poor and ensuring the country remains poor and desolate, they have to be removed from power, and face justice.
Enemies of Pakistan;
1. Establishment
2. Establishment
3. Establishment
4. Establishment
5. Establishment
6. Establishment's unholy spawns (PDM mix achar)
7. India
8. US
9. et al.. *

I highly doubt anyone is willing to take the military establishment on, keep in mind the establishment has links with world establishments and any new revolutionary government will be sidelined by world powers. In another words you can only come to power with the blessings of the establishment. This doesn't mean they will oppose reforms but anything that threatens their grip will be isolated until they submit.

Police and courts are not needed in Pakistan
80-95% of them work for VIP elite Politicians only

Only 4-5 % does some occasional patrol

They tend to use their resources mostly for protecting Elite

You should find out the going rate to buy a judge and people used to call them independent and paak and saaf. "Reality hits you only when your stuck"

Back
Top Bottom