What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Yes, it is interference and something that Americans have done in the past too.

On the second one, I beg to differ. IK's mistake was taking the crutch in the first place. He was tainted by it. I personally don't care but now the establishment is selectively singled out and that is where I have a problem with this unprincipled and opportunistic stance of certain people.

than don't sell patriotism to people if you want to take decisions to protect us interests.
who is responsible for the current economic political chaos in the country? Ik yes, present gov yes, judiciary yes, Army generals No? why?

1653526807919.png

COAS is not alone. Corps Commanders who still back him are also to be blamed. It's deja vu as Musharraf also said to not make him a scapegoat but also indict him along with the Corps Commanaders who backed him.

The thing that puzzles is me is that COAS is unquestionable, Army does not have any mechanism to keep check on top?

This is why the image of Army has been in its lowest in history, as people see it just like judiciary or police.

The thing that puzzles is me is that COAS is unquestionable, Army does not have any mechanism to keep check on top?

This is why the image of Army has been in its lowest in history, as people see it just like judiciary or police.
There is on paper, but not in real life. And I don't see it changing anytime soon even if IK is successful. If IK was truly fighting for freedom from imported government, he would decrease footprint of U.S embassy and Consulates both in Staff and in land areas. It is bigger than required.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom