What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Separate issue from what is going on here.

Nobody called for "reforming" the army when PTI government came to power. Now suddenly it is the need of the hour.
I did. I wasn't supporting PTI then and even now, I know PTI is playing politics over the Donald Lu issue. But we all do know U.S. has influence over our politicians. and generals too for their national interests. I don't believe IK or the people currently has the guts to bring a true change but I hope to be wrong. I am just watching from afar how things turn out but maybe if I see any real revolution taking place, I will take part. For that, we need to take down all of establishment.

Drone attacks and militancy caused by that is something people will not forget. It destroyed ANP

PMLN was destoryed when it starved people of KPK(except hazara) by blocking wheat supply in 1998

ANP supported drone strikes even there's videos in Pashto of Asfandyar Kaka saying how we have to support pak army 😂

Than NSC and DGISPR is lying if he is saying that's its "madakhlat" not sazish.

Does gov do court martial or does PM sack COAS? Ik's mistake was giving extension to bajwa.
Yes, it is interference and something that Americans have done in the past too.

On the second one, I beg to differ. IK's mistake was taking the crutch in the first place. He was tainted by it. I personally don't care but now the establishment is selectively singled out and that is where I have a problem with this unprincipled and opportunistic stance of certain people.

bajwa has f#cked the entire military for generations to come. People will hold a huge angst against because of bajwa.
COAS is not alone. Corps Commanders who still back him are also to be blamed. It's deja vu as Musharraf also said to not make him a scapegoat but also indict him along with the Corps Commanaders who backed him.

Tsunami of Mujahids for Azaadi can be seen

Zulfi Bukhari addressing charged protestors at D-Chowk:

farrukh-habib-addressing-crowd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom