What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Meanwhile neutrals are trying to remain neutral …. These begairat distributed money to TLP terrorists but now they are firing bullets on kids

5EA85FA8-01F6-4324-B26D-8C7AF798A909.jpeg

This kind of action wont be possible except the blessing of establishment , why is coas so against imran or is it his ego . I hope some sense prevails.

It's not about Traitor Bajwa only, In IK establishment see a rival who can challenge hold of East India Company over country. So, they are trying their best to eliminate threat. If It was only Cheap, he would have been made to leave long time ago.

Yes I can confirm this 100% - 15,000 shells were stored at Police College Sihala - these were purchased in 2016 under tender: 55986-18102. Every Cannister has a clearly published expiry date - typical expiry is 4 years from year of manufacture - here is proof they are using expired shells!
1653511262664.png

Furthermore prolonged exposure to CS and CN gas can be toxic and poisonous to humans - Source :
  1. Danto BL. Medical problems and criteria regarding the use of tear gas by police. Am J Forensic Med Pathol 1987;8:317-22.

Meanwhile neutrals are trying to remain neutral …. These begairat distributed money to TLP terrorists but now they are firing bullets on kids

View attachment 847872

Money was distributed to oust PMLN minister & to give a message to PMLN (not mess with Army).
Same people unleashed hell on TLP in 2020. Do you remember?

This is same ch***ia who was cheering take over by Musharaf and singing songs for him.
And later on taking credit for his removal.

He is with no one, but himself and his interests.

Ignoring him is perhaps the best revenge. No PTI member should ever go to his shows. period!

And someone should send him the Article 6 as well, which has never been applied to him despite his open violations of that!

So they are now considering gift items as imports. lol

What a joke this government has become. There is no outflow of Pak Rupees when a non resident has bought the item with his own money earned abroad.
technically... people often sell "personal items", and convert the proceeds back into foreign currencies. that can certainly cause an outflow. people smuggling 5 iphones per trip or so on has happened I think.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom