What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

So where's the part where he is directing people to set fire?
Why are you talking to an alternative account? Joined 30mn ago, no introduction post, all his 10 posts are on this thread.

Is this forum trolls, keyboard warrior friendly?

It took your staff 6 months to accept me, I thought "wow", this forum is very selective for its members, was expecting top level discussions and real people with decent exchange of ideas .....🤣😂

According to Chirya

-PTI leadership is disappointed due to number of people and scattered leadership. It was poorly planned and executed.

-PMLN was scared in the start but now they have refused to accept IK demands

- In order to avoid political suicide, IK got no choice but to stage sit-in, but it’s useless due to “neutrality”

- Back door discussions are on going

According to Chirya

-PTI leadership is disappointed due to number of people and scattered leadership. It was poorly planned and executed.

-PMLN was scared in the start but now they have refused to accept IK demands

- In order to avoid political suicide, IK got no choice but to stage sit-in, but it’s useless due to “neutrality”

- Back door discussions are on going

Don't spread disinformation PATWARI!

Videos are showing mostly protestors in that area and no presence of Police in that certain area, the shrubbery and debris are also piled as you can see from one of the videos. Most people blame police tear gas which doesn't make sense because the piles have clearly been created and in some instances.
You haven't seen blue area haven't u? Police literally started first

Confirmation by imported govt news channel regarding failure of IMF talks

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_222744_731.jpg
    IMG_20220525_222744_731.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 33
Why are you talking to an alternative account? Joined 30mn ago, no introduction post, all his 10 posts are on this thread.

Is this forum trolls, keyboard warrior friendly?

It took your staff 6 months to accept me, I thought "wow", this forum is very selective for its members, was expecting top level discussions and real people with decent exchange of ideas .....🤣😂
And i was taken in after 7 attempts at solving the puzzle

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom