What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Then don't criticize establishment's role as well on the same pretext.

What I have said is a fact, not a pretext. Pakistan is unique in that the biggest disruptor of its political processes, and yet also the greatest unifying factor for the country in the one and the same institution.

Maryam bibi says they could not gather 200 people.

ARY channel on YouTube had a viewership of 159,000 2 minutes ago, dropping quickly after Maryam came on TV to now 154,000 right now... I wonder how many people are participating in this jalsa online

Khud Rana Shaitan keh raha tha in kay pas 4000 banda bhi nhn, then his AG says they have a lac people expected, so ground will be small.

She is twisting the words deliberately.

Kal she lied about the death threats to IK, saying he made them up. Today AG said in court that there are intelligence reports of a suicide attack on him.

She said the ambassador letter is fake. The NSC in their own tenure, SS in parliament, and Hina Khar admitted it is real.

Yeh aurat aik certified jhooti hai, attested on a do takay ka stamp paper.

Again, read the constitution. Dep Speaker was well within his rights to reject VONC. There was no "irregularity" here. SC went against their own set precedent & violated the constitution. You can't just claim there's an irregularity & then do whatever you want. That's making a mockery of the constitution.

Btw did the court even prove there was an "irregularity" in the 1st place? No, they didn't b/c they didn't bother to investigate PTI's claims.

We can take this topic into a different thread, so I will stop here.

جن کو سرینگر میں ہونا چاہئے تھا وہ
غلطی سے سرینگر ہائی وے پہنچ گئے اپنی ہی عوام پر شیلنگ کے لئے

20220525_180842.jpg

Please stop comparing TLP and PTI. Totally different end of spectrum. Generals are being criticizes because they are part of the conspiracy to keep Pakistan backwards.

TLP use religion for their personal gain.

Absolutely Not !!

Unlike PTI, TLP can claim to have fresh perspective with no baggage and a constitutional demand.

Update : Pak govt and IMF negotiations reached to NO conclusion.

This just makes elections a real possibility now.

And it proves my hunch that IK was just being taken for a ride by asking him to delay the march date.

The bluff being played was that Miftah will agree the terms and caretaker setup will do them.

But they were in no mood to do that and just bluffing.

Containers Hata Diye​

Exclusive Video Of Murad Saeed & Pervaiz Khattak In PTI Long March

شائد بیچاروں کو ایڈریس سہی سے نہیں پتا جبھی سرینگر کے بجائے سرینگر ہائی وے پہنچ گئے

Back
Top Bottom