What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

When Imran Khan occupies the Capital... Demacraaaseee

When TLP ashiqeen occupies the Capital :

saar molvi cause terrarrrismm, send them all to geyhanummm

Good point. Tlp spoke against generals and Pti called them traitors. Today Pti is calling generals as sellouts and nicknames like neutrals. I support the march but people need to get the double standards out of the way.

When Tlp had sticks they called them militants
Screenshot_20220525-155718_Chrome.jpg

The Sharifs and diesel made life hell for Khan and his family with constant antisemitism when they lived in Lahore. He had to leave his family just to maintain his political career. Khan has made sacrifices for Pakistan.

And look at the Sharifs and Zardaris, big families, lots of stolen wealth and an endless supply of power.
Looks like they had Guptas Inc 's help/ they did the same here by using the race card.

Good point. Tlp spoke against generals and Pti called them traitors. Today Pti is calling generals as sellouts and nicknames like neutrals. I support the march but people need to get the double standards out of the way.

When Tlp had sticks they called them militantsView attachment 847774
Please stop comparing TLP and PTI. Totally different end of spectrum. Generals are being criticizes because they are part of the conspiracy to keep Pakistan backwards.

TLP use religion for their personal gain.

Abh jab PTI ke protestors zyada ho gaye hai, to PTI are being compared with TLP.

😂

Maryam bibi says they could not gather 200 people.

ARY channel on YouTube had a viewership of 159,000 2 minutes ago, dropping quickly after Maryam came on TV to now 154,000 right now... I wonder how many people are participating in this jalsa online

bhai mein tou mute he kr daita houn jb ye aati hai. ye tou meri saas say b ziada phappay kuttan aurat hai.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom