What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

The Internet is going to be disconnected in Pakistan, two companies are asked to shut their service.

Unfortunately some of our PDF members paid by PML-N are about to disappear as well

Sanity will prevail in few minutes

But I thought koi banda hi nhn nikla.

Agr nhn nikla, to phir itni pareshani kyun? Closing a couple of BTS in a specific locality is one thing, but closing the internet for the whole country? WTF

There are people who do remote work at night, internet is a lifeline for many these days.

Such an extreme step, even though koi banda bahir nhn nikla. That's strange.

If this would have been Imran Khan or a commie in another country, he would have been labeled Hitler 2.0 and the founder of fascism by now, kdhr hain ab saray jin ki jamhooriat mar jati hai?

Yeh to Musharraf bhi nhn karta tha, to stop lawyers march. Aur ab aik supposedly jamhoori hakoomat yeh kar rahi hai.

Shopkeepers in Islamabad already upped their prices…….ye ha naik ghairatMand qaum….
(For stock they already had from before, not new)
Jaise hukamran waisi chor qaum
Won’t waste an opportunity to extort more money.

They deserve whats coming!!

Can somebody please tell me how is this *lady* qualified to talk as if she is a holder of government position in the facist regime? Oh I forgot Pakistan is a monarchy and she is Princess Maryam.

1653484061206.png

These facist Govt is planning a serious crack down against Imran Khan convery which may lead to deadly clashes. SC should intervene, this can be very dangerous hours. IK is just 3-4 hours away from Islamabad now.

It can escalate into civil disobedience very quickly, IK is already leading a convoy more than 11km long

The Internet is going to be disconnected in Pakistan, two companies are asked to shut their service.

Unfortunately some of our PDF members paid by PML-N are about to disappear as well

Sanity will prevail in few minutes
85B92BA9-FD04-4BC6-9D6B-B3922EF610E3.jpeg
934AF9FE-354F-45F4-935B-EAE53F9634C4.jpeg

So I take my comments about Punjab not getting out somewhat back.

Just got to know a whole village in Sheikhupura was stopped at gunpoint by police from getting out. Practically a curfew for the region.

Then Rana Shaitan and Maryam say Punjab nikla nhn.

I think response would have been much more if there was call of protests locally as well for people who don't have means for long march.

But I thought koi banda hi nhn nikla.

Agr nhn nikla, to phir itni pareshani kyun? Closing a couple of BTS in a specific locality is one thing, but closing the internet for the whole country? WTF

There are people who do remote work at night, internet is a lifeline for many these days.

Such an extreme step, even though koi banda bahir nhn nikla. That's strange.

If this would have been Imran Khan or a commie in another country, he would have been labeled Hitler 2.0 and the founder of fascism by now, kdhr hain ab saray jin ki jamhooriat mar jati hai?

Yeh to Musharraf bhi nhn karta tha, to stop lawyers march. Aur ab aik supposedly jamhoori hakoomat yeh kar rahi hai.
I had paid someone for a project on Fiverr and now she is going to have an excuse ke Government ne Internet band kar diya tha is liye ab date aage karo

Our IT industry will come to standstill which is gradually becoming the lifeline of our export/economy.

Can somebody please tell me how is this *lady* qualified to talk as if she is a holder of government position in the facist regime? Oh I forgot Pakistan is a monarchy and she is Princess Maryam.

View attachment 847702
She is holy general nani our establishment bow to her

FTidEExXsAEoBcI.jpg

So I take my comments about Punjab not getting out somewhat back.

Just got to know a whole village in Sheikhupura was stopped at gunpoint by police from getting out. Practically a curfew for the region.

Then Rana Shaitan and Maryam say Punjab nikla nhn.
There is no police. It's Sharif mafia

I had paid someone for a project on Fiverr and now she is going to have an excuse ke Government ne Internet band kar diya tha is liye ab date aage karo

Our IT industry will come to standstill which is gradually becoming the lifeline of our export/economy.
same i am about submitting my project to client on fiverr hope its not closed here in Karachi

I do think that within the Islamabad sit in, there might be 100k people. Going out myself, and getting into contact with some people I know from different parts of the country, itna banda ho jaye ga.

AJK and GB is coming, South KPK is in a different convoy and yet to reach, Jhelum, Gujrat, and Lahore also yet to come. Sargodha as well.

Those people I know within Isb and their friends, alot of people are waiting for IK to come and then they will go.

Went to the markaz again, and the guy says whole market is waiting for IK to come then they will close shops and go.

Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom