What's new

PTI Awami raabta muhim (Mass contact drive) !!

beaware of ANP they are going to thapa job & will use every means against PTI in KPK, PTI kpk chapter should check voters list now?

I doubt that, the real battle in KPK will be between Jamat e Islami and PTI then comes PMLN and then ANP.

They are famous for bogus voting but computerized lists will surely handicap them this time....
just letting you know, a lot of new voters been regstired, after sawat operation, massive news list created in KPK, keeping a check is better thn no check, specially when ANP is hving full command on provincial capital & its every deprt?

it should hve done 6 months before, & he shoud concentrete on punjab & KPK, sindh & baluchistan are far from reality?

Considering the time left to GEs, this Awami Raabta Muhim came at a right time, it will just take 10 - 20 days and he'll cover the whole of Southern and Central Punjab - mostly the areas where PTI isn't that famous. He's heading to Sindh in second phase... it's a formal start of the election campaign.

I doubt that, the real battle in KPK will be between Jamat e Islami and PTI then comes PMLN and then ANP.
keep up your doubts, but remember all the provancial govt machinry is in hand of ANP?
JI is a long shot, been tried & failed, PMLn hving rifts in thier provancial ranks?

just letting you know, a lot of new voters been regstired, after sawat operation, massive news list created in KPK, keeping a check is better thn no check, specially when ANP is hving full command on provincial capital & its every deprt?

ANP is more busy in looting Money,seats are Govt jobs are openly sold here...if you want employment you have to pay staring from 0.5 million to 3 million rupees...here is famous saying in kpk"If you want something done,BABA ta Easyload oka"....People are tired as hell from these corrupt gundas...

Considering the time left to GEs, this Awami Raabta Muhim came at a right time, it will just take 10 - 20 days and he'll cover the whole of Southern and Central Punjab - mostly the areas where PTI isn't that famous. He's heading to Sindh in second phase... it's a formal start of the election campaign.

sory, astanosh!
i like to differ with you here, if its 6 months already , i could hve bet the victory of PTI backed candidates even as independents in by-elections!
right now PPP is spending huge money in southrn punjab to get the bradri votes, but i can asure you mianwali is out of reach for every body execpt IK niazis will only vote him, my kido brother just went on a funrl there, he told me this just yesterday!

ANP is more busy in looting Money,seats are Govt jobs are openly sold here...if you want employment you have to pay staring from 0.5 million to 3 million rupees...here is famous saying in kpk"If you want something done,BABA ta Easyload oka"....People are tired as hell from these corrupt gundas...

just start checking the dam lists , i hve good intell, even local PPP are complaining that!

it should hve done 6 months before, & he shoud concentrete on punjab & KPK, sindh & baluchistan are far from reality?

well ideally yes, but this is part of election campaign.. if he can translate this into meaningful voters then probably he will get his reward...

He is popular In Hazara division too..so no probs in Hazara either,but one visit to Kohistan and similar areas will be needed...
@Safriz has already secured hazara for imran khan he na? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah KPK is definitely one place imran khan can be confident, because this ANP was utterly useless to the core, there is no pathan representative in KPK which can be equated with nawaz sharif, altaf hussain, bhuttos

also IK was lucky that jamaat didnt ruled today in KPK

also IK uses his pathan ethnicity to leverage himself as a pthan leader among pathans, even northern balochistan which is pathan majority will secure seats for IK

proxy.jpg

at Lodhran

remember these are corner meetings at village level, grass root level to motivate workers, not jalsas.

Imran Khan (official)

Join me as Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf marks the beginning of #PTIAwamiRabitaMuhim a very important campaign towards empowering the people of Pakistan. The future of Pakistan lies in the hands of YOU' the people, especially the Youth, so we ask you to become the driving wheels of this movement as we visit every part of this country to remind every Pakistani how important it is for them to vote in the upcoming general elections.

SHARE if you wish to see a new and prosperous Pakistan for every Pakistani. But do not stop at that, join this Tehreek (Movement) at any capacity and help us win back our beloved country — in Lodhran, Punjab.

543962_475046432537782_702983555_n.jpg

South Punjab and north Sindh are critical for PTI's success.

Anywhere south of Jhang, to multan / bahawalpur is the feudal heartland. Rahimyar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan must be won.

Similarly from Sadiqabad to LArkana in Sindh.

btw, I still do not see the plan / strategy that will bring PRI to power. As of now they are doing circles.

Back
Top Bottom