What's new

PTI-affiliated journalist confirms presence of trained militants in Zaman Park, threatens to shoot down LEA choppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
parha likha jahil politician taking support from militants 👍🏻

This is how sincerity to Pakistan is shown.
Well
At this point, about 60%+ population is militant in Establishment's definition.
I am all for it if it can prevent people from more such cases:
Zille-Shah (1).jpg

Civilians ju karte hain wo sab ko nazr ata hai lekin Rogue establishment ju kar rahi hai wo kisi ko nazr nahi ata

parha likha jahil politician taking support from militants 👍🏻

FA Fail Generals land grabbing for DHA's and supporting corrupt PDM.

You people can only fool yourself.
So you want it to be real but say it's fake and saying they are fooling themselves calling it real but it's actually fake but you want it to be real.. I'm confused..

I literally can't believe stuff like this is tolerated on PDF now. What are we doing? People are openly calling for terrorist acts on LEAs. Is this what this forum is about?

@WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM
when was it not like this? only difference is it was subtle and nuanced in the past but now they have become more open and honest, not fully but like in the manner of ANI

Basically the zombies have lost sense to judge and do qasaas... you blame someone only for what the fault is.not more not less... but they blame army even if their isn't enough salt in food.
The same army they would like to work with when khan is in power...lol

Pretty sure people have identified the high/responsible figures that run the show and give them grief more than any single entity.

And then you mention, "work with the army". Why does one have to work with the army at all? It has a single role, defend the country and its people, not politicians.

Even for a lawless country like Pakistan, this isn't a terribly difficult feat to accomplish only if the willpower to fix the current fckup is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom