What's new

PTI-affiliated journalist confirms presence of trained militants in Zaman Park, threatens to shoot down LEA choppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FrUZcqYXgAUPQKc

This tweet is self-explanatory.

Good to hear that its news of the day .end military mafia now .

Sounds like the same justification that Lal Masjid terrorists gave at one point. Would you celebrate when our LEA officers die from petrol bombs, or at the hands of these trained mujahids from KPK?

Sounds like the same justification that Lal Masjid terrorists gave at one point. Would you celebrate when our LEA officers die from petrol bombs, or at the hands of these trained mujahids from KPK?
Same question to you, would you or did you celebrate when people died during 25 May, 8 March and 14 March?

Same question to you, would you or did you celebrate when people died during 25 May, 8 March and 14 March?

Only psychopaths and terrorist sympathizers celebrate loss of human lives.

Also, please can you give me some links for this claim? If people actually died, I condemn it. Use of force by LEAs should be condemned but agitation and use of terrorist acts by political workers should also be condemned and handled with appropriate lethal force.

Good to hear that its news of the day .end military mafia now .
I remember fazlurehman also used to warn PTI governments police the same way when he was doing sit ins.
He had his 'salar force' and also did a parade on 23rd March where he stood on salami ka chabootra..
Maybe Imran can have a similar display on 23rd march at zaman Park with tiger force.

Last edited:
They can still come out of this quagmire as heros…for God sake, they need to wake up and support people over politics..

A weakened, disliked army will be taken advantage of by the neighbor vultures, waiting for that exact moment…

FrUZcqYXgAUPQKc

This tweet is self-explanatory.
She is a true tigress! but it's a fake pic, I checked her Twitter timeline, this tweet is not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: teX
They can still come out of this quagmire as heros…for God sake, they need to wake up and support people over politics..

A weakened, disliked army will be taken advantage of by the neighbor vultures, waiting for that exact moment…
Nighbors ne pakistan ko kuch nhi kaha .military ne mulk tabah kiya india is better then pak military for pakistan sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, please can you give me some links for this claim? If people actually died, I condemn it.
See condemnation isn't enough. If the perps aren't being handed death sentences, we the awam will assume the system actively enables state terrorism while their backers cheer the murder and rape of ordinary citizenry.

parha likha jahil politician taking support from militants 👍🏻

This is how sincerity to Pakistan is shown.

Yes its good to kill police and army now its pure halal .why not ? Police is being used by military mafia and mil mafia is the reason of this mess .good to see mujahids reached in zaman park .any LEA enter in zaman park must be killed or injured .lanat ho pakistan ke her wardi waly per

Nighbors ne pakistan ko kuch nhi kaha .military ne mulk tabah kiya india is better then pak military for pakistan sake.

I literally can't believe stuff like this is tolerated on PDF now. What are we doing? People are openly calling for terrorist acts on LEAs. Is this what this forum is about?

@WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Basically the zombies have lost sense to judge and do qasaas... you blame someone only for what the fault is.not more not less... but they blame army even if their isn't enough salt in food.
The same army they would like to work with when khan is in power...lol

parha likha jahil politician taking support from militants 👍🏻

This is how sincerity to Pakistan is shown.
your jurnayls are turning the entire nation into militants! with or without Imran Khan's support, there is only and ONLY one way out for the jurnayls...BOW DOWN TO THE PUBLIC PRESSURE! NOW! Learn to do as the "bloody civilians" order them to do, LEARN TO OBEY YOUR SUPERIORS WHICH ARE THE 220 MILLION PAKISTANIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom