What's new

PTI-affiliated journalist confirms presence of trained militants in Zaman Park, threatens to shoot down LEA choppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not agaist IK or any political party, but this radicalization is a grave threat to world peace. IK must clamp down on these militants before they ruin his name.

I am not agaist IK or any political party, but this radicalization is a grave threat to world peace. IK must clamp down on these militants before they ruin his name.
there will soon be a video of him on youtube wherein he is barking orders at his minions to phone all MPA/MLA candidates to bring a number of men each to zaman park to fight if they want his party tickets

Really hate how Youthia's are really going the militancy route with their rhetoric.
This is not good, I need to re-align my allegiances.

Civil war isn't for kids

there will soon be a video of him on youtube wherein he is barking orders at his minions to phone all MPA/MLA candidates to bring a number of men each to zaman park to fight if they want his party tickets

I hope so... We need.blood to flow.

This is a myth that army runs everything in the country.. this is the basic dissection of the problem at hand.
There is a constitution,you have a president parliament courts bureaucracy and you have institutions under them.
Army can influence but can not completely control every unit.. Even when there is a military rule they have failed... example
Musharaf converted whole baluchistan in to Area A so the province starts developing police and civil services.. Raisani comes in 2008 and reverts the whole thing ..

The government and army run hand in hand they have to be on same page in order for this country to move forward. If army considers a threat which the government doesn't... the country is stuck...

Okay but still even in the best of terms b/w army and civilians, the marriage only lasts until one side isn't needed anymore.

Army needs to exit from politics, like truly exit. And needs to operate under (not hand in hand) the democratically elected govt and obey the orders as long as they don't start hurting the country or people.

Even now their statement, that services cannot be provided for election security is them politicizing the situation.

It's their DUTY to provide security esp when they are requested for the country they swore to defend. What major conflict is going on right now for which men can't be spared? Apparently, they have enough rangers to spare for IK arrest attempts.

Your example of Musharaf is further proof that nothing good happens when they step in.

No way!.... If not let KPK be free from your types...

Army needs to exit from politics,
Nobody exits voluntarily if they are on the green side of the fence without being violently punished....

Screenshot_20230118-002643-762.png

Really hate how Youthia's are really going the militancy route with their rhetoric.
This is not good, I need to re-align my allegiances.

Who will you re-align with Mullah Diesel? Bitch Maryam? Faggot Bilawal? Zardari Kutta? Or Whiskey Hafiz?

Last edited:
No way!.... If not let KPK be free from your types...

Nobody exits voluntarily if they are on the green side of the fence without being violently punished....

View attachment 920521

Who will you re-align with Mullah Diesel? Bitch Maryam? Faggot Bilawal? Zardari Kutta? Or Whiskey Hafiz?

You need to stop throwing this picture around.
The people themselves have ruined their areas and estate values by building out-of-bounds structures and overtaking places that were meant for public spaces.
It's not the posh society's fault.

Civil war isn't for kids

Yet, you're advocating for it.

Hahahaha

Love to see faujeets crying on this fake news

Imagine the day people actually took the weapons
Inki wese hi phatt k hath me aa jani

come to Pakistan if you have the courage. this time no russia is coming to help you like in 71

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faijistan!... Lol.

No need for a foreign intervention.... It's imploding due to the stupid establishment.

All the patriots like me are on the PTI side.... Who's gonna defend Pakistan???... Your beloved Mullah Diesel? Your patriotic Kutta Zardari? Your Botox Maryam? Your Faggot Bilawal???...

he/she is no lover of taliban khan, it may even be a Pajeet in Canada. this here same account used to undermine the moron khan during his time in power (easily verifiable unless he enlists the help of mods to delete his posts from that time period)

You need to stop throwing this picture around.
The people themselves have ruined their areas and estate values by building out-of-bounds structures and overtaking places that were meant for public spaces.
It's not the posh society's fault.

Lol... Posh society fault???... Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faijistan!

Hell ya!
Screenshot_20230118-002643-762.png

Sounds like the same justification that Lal Masjid terrorists gave at one point. Would you celebrate when our LEA officers die from petrol bombs, or at the hands of these trained mujahids from KPK?
not GHQ but the people Pakistan are the state , if our institutions are not willing to accept the leader which they want to lead the country then we have every right to defeat these anti state institutions with every weapon available

Sounds like the same justification that Lal Masjid terrorists gave at one point. Would you celebrate when our LEA officers die from petrol bombs, or at the hands of these trained mujahids from KPK?
not GHQ but the people Pakistan are the state , if our institutions are not willing to accept the leader which they want to lead the country then we have every right to defeat these anti state institutions with every weapon available

Hell ya!... Imran Khan!

Fight fire with fire of the corrupt Pakistani Establishment!!!...

They drew first blood.
.. killed Arshad Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom