What's new

PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI.

The epicentre of PTI's fanfare was on facebook. Average voter did vote for them but where? Here and there to be precise. Look at the results of Baluchistan LGBs and the dismal performance of the party in Sindh and Baluchistan. In Punjab, they got some votes because they fielded seasoned candidates (as opposed to their claim of fresh candidates). They lost because the strong candidates chose to ride on a strong horse (PML-N) at that time. Even if PTI fields new faces (as it proposes), the reality of Party driven vote bank will be exposed.

now you are running away from your original claim. FYI, PTI had 80% new faces.. the so called seasoned politicians can be counted on fingers of both hands. secondly in your whole argument you are conveniently ignoring the factor of rigging!

now you are running away from your original claim. FYI, PTI had 80% new faces.. the so called seasoned politicians can be counted on fingers of both hands. secondly in your whole argument you are conveniently ignoring the factor of rigging!
as everyone in the constitution, has his rights to do politics of his/her choices then why to blame PTI, for accepting the old politicians from old parties?
the leadership of PTI, still the freash one?
unexperinced, but learning with lighting speed?

Now thats a pretty tall claim. Better make such claims carefully.

yes i know this would come as a surprise to status quo party like PMLN and it's supporters but that's the truth.

Imran Khan Press Conference - PTI gives 80 % tickets to new faces for elections

irrespective of new politicians or old ones... tell me why is PMLN running away from thumb impression verification so that we are on topic..
Rather than that, I would suggest having a look at the candidate profiles especially in Punjab where there was head to head competition with PML-N. PTI fielded news faces in Sindh and Balochistan because they couldn't find any strong candidate.

Rather than that, I would suggest having a look at the candidate profiles especially in Punjab where there was head to head competition with PML-N. PTI fielded news faces in Sindh and Balochistan because they couldn't find any strong candidate.

You claims have been busted time and again and looks you want to base your argument in Red Herring only and don't want to talk on-topic? Please enlighten us as to why PMLN is running away from thumb impression, that's it.

You claims have been busted time and again and looks you want to base your argument in Red Herring only and don't want to talk on-topic? Please enlighten us as to why PMLN is running away from thumb impression, that's it.
1- I don't make claims. I only say things which I know, staying away from black box arguments.
2- PML-N is not running away, PML-N has time and again offered to make a parliamentary commision to investigate the allegations but PTI has never ever accorded to the proposal in the assembly, always keen to run on the road. Please let me know at least once PTI has moved anything in assembly on the issue except hallow speeches.

1- I don't make claims. I only say things which I know, staying away from black box arguments.
2- PML-N is not running away, PML-N has time and again offered to make a parliamentary commision to investigate the allegations but PTI has never ever accorded to the proposal in the assembly, always keen to run on the road. Please let me know at least once PTI has moved anything in assembly on the issue except hallow speeches.

Bro, have you ever heard of Election Tribunals? As to why are they formed? If you know it then you wouldn't say that bring this issue in Parliament. N number of times this issue has been floated in parliament.

here is the Sequence of Events:

1. Ch. Nisar's first Speech: PTI wants four constituencies to be checked, i offer 40 constituencies.
2. PTI is happy and goes to Election Tribunals. flies the applications. PMLN runs to courts and gets stay orders. The tribunal was supposed to decide within four months of time as per law. But they couldn't decide.
3. PTI raises this issue in parliament and flollows up with court but due to dilatory strategies of PMLN there is no reponse neither from courts nor from tribunals.
4. One fine morning, as a reaction to PTI's call to protest on streets, Kh Saad rafiq says if PTI wants four constituencies, we will do the same. This shows how PMLN is desperate that recounting and thumb impression shouldn't happen. Does this ring a bell?
5. PTI accepts this offer from Kh. Saad Rafiiq (Now read the item 1 above, what shameful U turn of PMLN).
6. PMLN retracts even from this tit-for-tat and says make a parliamentary committee.

If they want it to be decided by parliamentary committee then dissolve all the tribunals. Why are we wasting public exchequer on them? :hitwall:

Bro, have you ever heard of Election Tribunals? As to why are they formed? If you know it then you wouldn't say that bring this issue in Parliament. N number of times this issue has been floated in parliament.

here is the Sequence of Events:

1. Ch. Nisar's first Speech: PTI wants four constituencies to be checked, i offer 40 constituencies.
2. PTI is happy and goes to Election Tribunals. flies the applications. PMLN runs to courts and gets stay orders. The tribunal was supposed to decide within four months of time as per law. But they couldn't decide.
3. PTI raises this issue in parliament and flollows up with court but due to dilatory strategies of PMLN there is no reponse neither from courts nor from tribunals.
4. One fine morning, as a reaction to PTI's call to protest on streets, Kh Saad rafiq says if PTI wants four constituencies, we will do the same. This shows how PMLN is desperate that recounting and thumb impression shouldn't happen. Does this ring a bell?
5. PTI accepts this offer from Kh. Saad Rafiiq (Now read the item 1 above, what shameful U turn of PMLN).
6. PMLN retracts even from this tit-for-tat and says make a parliamentary committee.

If they want it to be decided by parliamentary committee then dissolve all the tribunals. Why are we wasting public exchequer on them? :hitwall:
1-The issues in the court are driven between candidates, not as per the party policy. Because had it been, then PTI's very own Jahangir tareen wouldn't file a stay against the thumb impression from his constituency.
2-I would reitrate my point that what has PTI done in the parliament to deal with this alleged rigging? Despite offers from PML-N, PTI has never responded positively in the parliament nor it moved any motion or resolution seeking a solution to this dispute.
3- Raising an Issue in parliament is different from court. For example, in SCP, the then CJP explicitly asked PTI to file a request for expediting the hearing of their case - as per legal procedure- but PTI never did anything on that.
4-PTI has only "accepted" this offer in social media propaganda campaign. Would like to know if Imran Khan accepts the offer on the floor of assembly. But that would block his escape routes so he keeps avoiding there.

well unlike u i have distinction in both fsc and metric. My Uni gpa is as well ... u can come check my transcript .. my acedemic record will put u to shame .l.. bro i just call him Ganja .. that is the truth .. why i would be shamed of it??is that hat offended u??

you can call him anything you like he is not my Chacha nor a bhateeja, it just reflects on your personality
peace

Finally PTI is coming to senses
1850.gif

It seems to me Govt is also rigging the number of people participating in PTI dharnas specially the last one, Govt officials forgot to include 9999800 angels surrounding PTI Jalsa making it an even 1 million in attendance

2-I would reitrate my point that what has PTI done in the parliament to deal with this alleged rigging? Despite offers from PML-N, PTI has never responded positively in the parliament nor it moved any motion or resolution seeking a solution to this dispute.
3- Raising an Issue in parliament is different from court. For example, in SCP, the then CJP explicitly asked PTI to file a request for expediting the hearing of their case - as per legal procedure- but PTI never did anything on that.

Bullshit, post the proof that PTI has backed away from parliamentary commission. And about PTI moving anything in assembly about election reforms, watch following video. Stop posting baseless crap and have some shame. You N-Leaguers are posting things by pulling them from you rear sides since quite a while now.

Watch 1:10 onwards and disappear in shame Mr. Liar League's supporter.

@MM_Haider

Bullshit, post the proof that PTI has backed away from parliamentary commission. And about PTI moving anything in assembly about election reforms, watch following video. Stop posting baseless crap and have some shame. You N-Leaguers are posting things by pulling them from you rear sides since quite a while now.

Watch 1:10 onwards and disappear in shame Mr. Liar League's supporter.

Nanhaay munay mujahid, have a look at the piece of news that I have just shared few posts above.

It seems to me Govt is also rigging the number of people participating in PTI dharnas specially the last one, Govt officials forgot to include 9999800 angels surrounding PTI Jalsa making it an even 1 million in attendance
PTI ke halat bawlay kuttay ke tarha ho gaye hay jo har aati hue gari ky pechay bhonkta hua bhag parta hay........I fear 50% of the PTI supporters will commit suicide by next year.

1557626_10151963794016157_186739795042078266_n.jpg

Last edited:
1-The issues in the court are driven between candidates, not as per the party policy. Because had it been, then PTI's very own Jahangir tareen wouldn't file a stay against the thumb impression from his constituency.
4-PTI has only "accepted" this offer in social media propaganda campaign. Would like to know if Imran Khan accepts the offer on the floor of assembly. But that would block his escape routes so he keeps avoiding there.

Point-wise response:

1. Jahangeer Tareen already lost from his constituency. Why would he request stay order? It is otherwise.
  2. I also restate that PTI has raised this issue n number of times in parliament and PMLN has been taking monkey u turns every time. Sometime they say, oh we are ready for even 40 seats instead of 4, sometimes they call for checking of 4 constituencies won by PTI but nothing happens. They are playing delay and deny.
  3. CJP never asked PTI to file a request to expedite the case. Rather he rejected the PTI's request and aksed them to go to the election tribunals as the case was already there and since the case is in ET, it was not possible for SC to hear the case or order anything. Secondly, when there are Election Tribunals available as per constitution, give me one good reason to bring a motion in parliament so that the case is heard! Parliament is an institution for law making not to resolve the cases.
  4. Your statement is bosh. Please read item 2 above.

Back
Top Bottom