What's new

PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI.

Point-wise response:

1. Jahangeer Tareen already lost from his constituency. Why would he request stay order? It is otherwise.
  2. I also restate that PTI has raised this issue n number of times in parliament and PMLN has been taking monkey u turns every time. Sometime they say, oh we are ready for even 40 seats instead of 4, sometimes they call for checking of 4 constituencies won by PTI but nothing happens. They are playing delay and deny.
  3. CJP never asked PTI to file a request to expedite the case. Rather he rejected the PTI's request and aksed them to go to the election tribunals as the case was already there and since the case is in ET, it was not possible for SC to hear the case or order anything. Secondly, when there are Election Tribunals available as per constitution, give me one good reason to bring a motion in parliament so that the case is heard! Parliament is an institution for law making not to resolve the cases.
  4. Your statement is bosh. Please read item 2 above.
1-Probably a question you should ask him. He filed the petition, he may have good reasons for telling why did he do so and why did he not.
2- I guess you didn't read this one PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI. | Page 6 they have just started the preliminary consultations for doing so.
3- I am talking about the remarks passed by the panel during contempt case. The petition was subsequently repelled by SCP panel under the new Honorable CJP.
“There are two aspects of this case, one is political and the other is constitutional. We will only focus the latter aspect during the hearing,” the CJ had replied to the PTI chief, when the latter had pressed that the issue raised was not party-specific, but of public importance and fundamental rights of a citizen.

However, the court asked the secretary of Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to submit para-wise comments about non-compliance of the apex court judgment by two election tribunals of Lahore and Lodhran within 15 days.
4- If they are, then why are you tempted to quote me again and again?

1-Probably a question you should ask him. He filed the petition, he may have good reasons for telling why did he do so and why did he not.

Please give reference to this claim. So that we can discuss on it more!

2- I guess you didn't read this one PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI. | Page 6 they have just started the preliminary consultations for doing so.

jeez.. you are again and mixing things. The question is about U turn of Saad Rafiq regarding counter checking PTI seats & not regarding PTI's attempt to improve the election process.

3- I am talking about the remarks passed by the panel during contempt case. The petition was subsequently repelled by SCP panel under the new Honorable CJP.

you are changing your statement now. Read your original post again.

Nanhaay munay mujahid, have a look at the piece of news that I have just shared few posts above.

I've read it, now budhe chacha patwari please have a look at the video I've posted and stop posting crap that PTI didn't do anything in Parliament about election rigging and reforms.

I've read it, now budhe chacha patwari please have a look at the video I've posted and stop posting crap that PTI didn't do anything in Parliament about election rigging and reforms.
Tameem sahi kehta hay,Khota khota he rahta hay. The newspiece is latest one....zananion ke tarha rola he daltay rehtay hain .Khair akhir follower bhee to zanani key he hain na.

Tameem sahi kehta hay,Khota khota he rahta hay. The newspiece is latest one....zananion ke tarha rola he daltay rehtay hain .Khair akhir follower bhee to zanani key he hain na.

Gosh, you Nuts League followers are total nuts. I said I've read the news piece but I am asking your opinion about the video I've posted. I'm sure you nut didn't bother to watch that video. Carry on with you nut job.

Gosh, you Nuts League followers are total nuts. I said I've read the news piece but I am asking your opinion about the video I've posted. I'm sure you nut didn't bother to watch that video. Carry on with you nut job.
This video has been shared again and again after right after the election. So I have already seen this video around 10-12 times. But PTI and its followers have shown extremely short memory. And the zananis of Karachi made their signature hue and cry over this but then settled once they got a "sobering" call from their rivals, you know who.

This video has been shared again and again after right after the election. So I have already seen this video around 10-12 times. But PTI and its followers have shown extremely short memory. And the zananis of Karachi made their signature hue and cry over this but then settled once they got a "sobering" call from their rivals, you know who.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This video is from 14th May 2014 program, have you totally gone nuts? :omghaha:

I thought it was the video of elections. At the point, fair enough, let the recount begin. But would PTI guarantee that it will accept the results? And not start making hue and cry again?

HAHAHA uff

If there is noting to worry about. If election is clean how can PTI will "HUE AND CRY". PTI will be dead if noting is found.

I thought it was the video of elections. At the point, fair enough, let the recount begin. But would PTI guarantee that it will accept the results? And not start making hue and cry again?

Back
Top Bottom