What's new

PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI.

Well we will soon see about that.......:)

Sure, for now you should better kick Saad Rigging in his nuts and ask him to man up. PTI has accepted his demand in written, for thumb verification in 4 PTI constituencies. Now the ball is in PML-N's course. :lol:

Sure, for now you should better kick Saad Rigging in his nuts and ask him to man up. PTI has accepted his demand in written, for thumb verification in 4 PTI constituencies. Now the ball is in PML-N's course. :lol:
He actually manned up while IK and SMQ were sitting quiet with nothing to show..... He made valid points against which IK only made his certified rhetorical chant.

He actually manned up while IK and SMQ were sitting quiet with nothing to show..... He made valid points against which IK only made his certified rhetorical chant.

Update your self, a lot has happened after that speech of Saad Rigging. PTI has accepted his demands and have requested for thumb verification in 8 constituencies (4 demanded by PTI & PMLN each). Just don't get hooked up at one incident, help yourself with latest developments old man.

im glad to see all the pathans use twitters

Update your self, a lot has happened after that speech of Saad Rigging. PTI has accepted his demands and have requested for thumb verification in 8 constituencies (4 demanded by PTI & PMLN each). Just don't get hooked up at one incident, help yourself with latest developments old man.
So better wait for the results then, everything will be clear soon.

im glad to see all the pathans use twitters
Well as if PTI clean swept KPK......

So better wait for the results then, everything will be clear soon.

Only if circus lions will show some balls.

10253868_10152117898993061_8586496547124133520_n.jpg

Last edited:
it all stops when you ask who was nawaz sharif?
a illegal production of khaki,s?
kuch tu sharam karo?
as far is IMRAN is concerned, he is the only one, without any militry support?
he did participated under musharaf held, elections, but he was not in governing team as you compare him with noora?
i was against his, wrong policies but hell i m with his right policies, forever?
i m not a supporter of any political party, guss what, your are talking to a militry angel here?

So you finally admit that Khakis have done a lot of bad for Pakistan

Yes, but NS is biggest shit this country has ever faced.

come on my friend be resonable, we all know what is the biggest shit this country has ever faces and who is responsible for it, have we lost the mental capacity to be fair.

obviously choosing a person who cant get 2nd division in martic was the bad choice

I passed metric with 2nd division, bring you best to have a discussion with me on any topic

come on my friend be resonable, we all know what is the biggest shit this country has ever faces and who is responsible for it, have we lost the mental capacity to be fair.

I passed metric with 2nd division, bring you best to have a discussion with me on any topic

sadly Nawaz got 3rd divison .. the got into uni on sports bases.. then played first international match and scored 0...
btw ur posts clearly shows that u got 2nd division in metric

Yes, but who's in bed with these TTP & their kind and is PM at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom