What's new

PTCL offers 8Mbps with unlimited downloads for Rs.2999

PTCL is shameless liar company. There is a thing called reliability which is completely unknown to PTCL. All they do is sell their lies to make money. I have their 9MB 3G Evo Wingle and it never crossed 2mb. Its actually not even usable because mostly its speed is even pathetic around 15KB. I signed up for there 4MB land line package and it only works when it likes. Mostly it works late night other then that there always something wrong with it. :sick:

By Hadi Aziz | Jun 5th, 2014 | 11:11 am |
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched a new package with 8Mbps speed and unlimited downloads for Rs.2999 per month until December 31st, 2014.

According to the official website of PTCL, “this promotion offers 8Mbps Capped Package broadband in the price of Rs. 2,999 per month with unlimited downloads till 31st Dec 2014. Data limit will be applicable from 1st Jan 2015.”

Here are some of the highlights of this package;

a) 8Mbps Capped package @ Rs. 2,999 per month.

b) 100-GB download limit effective from 1st Jan 2015

c) Additional GBs at Rs. 100 per GB.

d) Billing Cap at Rs. 7,000 per month for 8Mbps Capped Package.

6) Installation Charges Rs. 1,500

Here is the official promotional advertisement for this package by PTCL;
8mbps_pb.jpg

- See more at: PTCL offers 8Mbps with unlimited downloads for Rs.2999 | Thenewstribe

I could not find this offer anywhere I have check PTCL website multiple times.

I could not find this offer anywhere I have check PTCL website multiple times.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Broadband Blockbuster Offer 8Mbps
8mbps_pb.jpg

Broadband has become the most essential part of our lives and PTCL to launch an exciting high speed data rate package which brings the world much more closer with unmatched speed. PTCL Broadband has been introducing a range of data rate speeds to fulfill the needs of the customers and generating the major shift to a new paradigm.

This promotion offers 8Mbps Capped Package broadband in the price of Rs. 2,999 per month with unlimited downloads till 31st Dec 2014. Data limit will be applicable from 1st Jan 2015.

Features
  • 8Mbps Capped package @ Rs. 2,999 per month.
  • Unlimited downloads as a special promotion till 31st Dec 2014.
  • 100-GB download limit effective from 1st Jan 2015
  • Additional GBs at Rs. 100 per GB.
  • Billing Cap at Rs. 7,000 per month for 8Mbps Capped Package.
  • Installation Charges Rs. 1,500
  • Smart Spot (PTCL Wi-Fi)
Advantages
  • Offering 8Mbps Capped Package
  • Uninterrupted Connectivity
  • Super high speed and reliability
  • Smart Spot ensures user mobility within the premises and shared connectivity
Benefits
  • Seamless internet access at a single click.
  • Access to latest information and knowledge resources.
  • Value to the customers by making 8Mbps package more attractive and affordable.
  • Uninterrupted video streaming and speedy downloads.
  • Access to rich HD multimedia resources over the internet.
Welcome to PTCL

PTCL is shameless liar company. There is a thing called reliability which is completely unknown to PTCL. All they do is sell their lies to make money. I have there 9MB 3G Evo Wingle and it never crossed 2mb. Its actually not even usable because mostly its speed is even pathetic around 15KB. I signed up for there 4MB land line package and it only works when it likes. Mostly it works late night other then that there always something wrong with it. :sick:

PTCL also has contract with speedtest fraudulent companies, they lie about speed I checked with other websites and the actual speed is around 2.35MB rather than 4MB but on speedtest it shows 4.5MB.

By Hadi Aziz | Jun 5th, 2014 | 11:11 am |
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched a new package with 8Mbps speed and unlimited downloads for Rs.2999 per month until December 31st, 2014.

According to the official website of PTCL, “this promotion offers 8Mbps Capped Package broadband in the price of Rs. 2,999 per month with unlimited downloads till 31st Dec 2014. Data limit will be applicable from 1st Jan 2015.”

Here are some of the highlights of this package;

a) 8Mbps Capped package @ Rs. 2,999 per month.

b) 100-GB download limit effective from 1st Jan 2015

c) Additional GBs at Rs. 100 per GB.

d) Billing Cap at Rs. 7,000 per month for 8Mbps Capped Package.

6) Installation Charges Rs. 1,500

Here is the official promotional advertisement for this package by PTCL;
8mbps_pb.jpg

- See more at: PTCL offers 8Mbps with unlimited downloads for Rs.2999 | Thenewstribe

No, FUP :o

and FTTN or FTTH?

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Broadband Blockbuster Offer 8Mbps
8mbps_pb.jpg

Broadband has become the most essential part of our lives and PTCL to launch an exciting high speed data rate package which brings the world much more closer with unmatched speed. PTCL Broadband has been introducing a range of data rate speeds to fulfill the needs of the customers and generating the major shift to a new paradigm.

This promotion offers 8Mbps Capped Package broadband in the price of Rs. 2,999 per month with unlimited downloads till 31st Dec 2014. Data limit will be applicable from 1st Jan 2015.

Features
  • 8Mbps Capped package @ Rs. 2,999 per month.
  • Unlimited downloads as a special promotion till 31st Dec 2014.
  • 100-GB download limit effective from 1st Jan 2015
  • Additional GBs at Rs. 100 per GB.
  • Billing Cap at Rs. 7,000 per month for 8Mbps Capped Package.
  • Installation Charges Rs. 1,500
  • Smart Spot (PTCL Wi-Fi)
Advantages
  • Offering 8Mbps Capped Package
  • Uninterrupted Connectivity
  • Super high speed and reliability
  • Smart Spot ensures user mobility within the premises and shared connectivity
Benefits
  • Seamless internet access at a single click.
  • Access to latest information and knowledge resources.
  • Value to the customers by making 8Mbps package more attractive and affordable.
  • Uninterrupted video streaming and speedy downloads.
  • Access to rich HD multimedia resources over the internet.
Welcome to PTCL

Thanks for the link, but I would actually stick to current Plan the reason is the download limit is up to 360GB compared to the above Plan, speed would be not more than true 4MB in actual as well we know PTCL lies all the time.

not using PTCL & not in PAK so i got no idea about their service :pop:

4MBPS internet connection pe 400kb download speed is fair. 20MBPS (truly 11mbps) connection pe around 1000-1200 kbps download speed milti hai mujhe... This is the answer from another website, you can visit the link for detailed conversation about the matter

Internet Speed vs Download Speed [Solved] - Download - Networking

Actually I am getting 3-4 Mbps on ********, and 6-7 Mbps on normal downloads, my plan is of 16 Mbps.

So, I dont think 1/10th is universal.

PTCL also has contract with speedtest fradulant companies, they lie about speed I check with other websites and the actual speed is around 2.35MB rather than 4MB but on speedtest it shows 4.5MB.
I wouldn't be surprised considering the services and attitude of PTCL I have seen while dealing with them. I am pretty sure the Wingles they sold on 14 August last year was some sort of fraud. Not only internet but wi-fi of this wingle modem is pathetic, highly unreliable. I wouldn't recommend PTCL for any serious work. I am more happy with my wi-tribe 512KB package I am using since 2010 then all the 9MB, 4MB :blah::blah::blah::blah: services sold by PTCL. :tdown:

Actually I am getting 3-4 Mbps on ********, and 6-7 Mbps on normal downloads, my plan is of 16 Mbps.

So, I dont think 1/10th is universal.
******** is a peer to peer connection between the computers. You are always going to get extremely slow speed on ********. I actually don't use ******** since last 8-10 years..

******** is a peer to peer connection between the computers. You are always going to get extremely slow speed on ********. I actually don't use ******** since last 8-10 years..

Yup, I know, but for downloading big games like of 20-40gb, I always use torrent.

I pay 2540/- including PTCL telephone for 4MB Plan, that I really did not want but it is part of package forced upon customers who in these days uses landlines. Not gonna switch no matter what until PTCL stop lying and give us true speeds, hell they haven't even switch to fiber optics in places like Bahria Town.

not using PTCL & not in PAK so i got no idea about their service :pop:
Mostly pathetic! It all depends upon the luck of customer. If there service is good in your area then enjoy, if not then you can go to hell since its not their business to give you what they promised.

I wouldn't be surprised considering the services and attitude of PTCL I have seen while dealing with them. I am pretty sure the Wingles they sold on 14 August last year was some sort of fraud. Not only internet but wi-fi of this wingle modem is pathetic, highly unreliable. I wouldn't recommend PTCL for any serious work. I am more happy with my wi-tribe 512KB package I am using since 2010 then all the 9MB, 4MB :blah::blah::blah::blah: services sold by PTCL. :tdown:

My bro came from Karachi last year he had this device same like yours' it was slower than a tortoise even on our smartphones. :hitwall:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom