What's new

PTA to ban Saif Ali Khan everywhere

Yes dont card but u wont get penny for this dog

And if u never cared why this dog lost faith than

I make prediction today this saif will lose faith in his career in few days

This film may be get money in india but wont do outside any good

Remember sunny deol in last tme of his carrer he made continous anti pak movies and issued death warrant for his bollywood carrer he wanted to make it right hd made one pro pam movie but that was his 2nd last never to be seen in movies again

Saif you signed death warrant to your carrer it looks good when things are hot but in bigger picture you will regret all of your life these words

Yes dont card but u wont get penny for this dog

And if u never cared why this dog lost faith than

I make prediction today this saif will lose faith in his career in few days

This film may be get money in india but wont do outside any good

Remember sunny deol in last tme of his carrer he made continous anti pak movies and issued death warrant for his bollywood carrer he wanted to make it right hd made one pro pam movie but that was his 2nd last never to be seen in movies again

Saif you signed death warrant to your carrer it looks good when things are hot but in bigger picture you will regret all of your life these words

safe will not lose any career just because of this anti pakistan/anti terrorist movie. and sanny deol never lost his career, he don't have any moves in the recent years because he stop acting in action movies.. his best hit film is " hero: the love story of a spy" was one of the biggest hit movie of that year was also an anti-pakistan movie. and sunny deol become a Bollywood superstar because of his excellent acting and good action movies.
only some fools like you will believe that acting in an anti-pakistan movie will destroy the career of the actor. in fact sunny deol made his carrear by acting in anti-pakistan(anti- terrorist) movies... and no one in Bollywood can replace sunny deol in action adventure war movies..

Haha... height of bu*t hurt. :omghaha:

Any movie that Pak bans for being anti-Pak is only going to get more attention and viewer ship in India - consequently earn more money than it otherwise would have.

Naturally, this is only going to act as an incentive to make more such movies.

What both ironical and hilarious is - that a lot of Pakistanis will watch pirated versions and enjoy it - identify crisis does that to people. :lol:

Unfortunately this is still not enough to get me to watch a Saif Khan movie - does Katrina have any items numbers - might just watch that. :D

55e6a63111807.jpg

ISLAMABAD: After the Pakistan censor board banned Bollywood megastar Saif Ali Khan’s movies subsequent to his comments about losing his faith in Pakistan, the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has vowed to take measures to ensure that all Pakistanis similarly lose faith in Saif.

To be more specific, efforts are underway to ensure that all traces of Saif are removed from the internet and mainstream media in the country.

“He will now, in essence, become a phantom,” a source privy to the PTA decision told this scribe.

“Already there is a movement from the public itself to ban commercials that have him as the star. So it’s not something that people will mind us doing,” the source added.

The new efforts will include ensuring that in addition to Saif never making it to Pakistani cinemas and television screens, websites that mention or feature the actor will also be blocked in Pakistan.

“This shouldn’t be a problem. If we can take down all of YouTube, Saif is small fry in comparison,” the source said. It is hoped that by the time the drive is complete, most people will forget that Saif Ali Khan ever made movies.

“We are only worried about what will happen when he does a movie with another big star. For example, if he’s doing a collaboration with Shah Rukh Khan, how are we supposed to block that? There may be riots in Pakistan, everyone knows how much Shah Rukh Khan is loved,” the source said.

55e6a630e3f33.jpg

One proposed solution for the Saif Ali Khan ban.
“Heck, even Hafiz Saeed himself loves the man… you know?” he added.

It seems that if the plan is executed in the manner that is required then the next generation may grow up having no inkling of who Saif is.

“He will become a mythical creature… no one will have proof or faith in his existence. Like an imaginary friend, if you will,” the source informed.

“But to be honest, his movies are so terribly boring I don’t see anyone bothering to spend that much time making up stories about him existing in the next few years. This will be easy peasy for us,” he said.

Shaan welcomes patriotic ban
Meanwhile veteran actor Shaan Shahid has lauded the PTA’s move, and has wholeheartedly endorsed it.

“The PTA, like myself, always calls out traitors and bans accordingly. If I were a regulating body, I’d want to be the PTA because I like to ban stuff,” Shaan said.

“I can also tell you that I’d be making a movie on the PTA soon, where I’d be starring as the PTA myself.”

NOTE: Before celebrating the ban on Saif Ali Khan, please keep in mind that this is satire.

Why only Saif....not all Bollywood movies???

not only saif ali khan All indians actors are need to be banned in pakistan

no one had a single clue of existence of shefali khan. she personally thanked shaan and pta for making her reach by google clicks. " who is shefali khan btw? " was on top of google search.

Phantom was a " B " Grade movie and needed a gimmick to promote it so Saif Ali Khan tried to create a controversy to make it popular at home. There is nothing more powerful a gimmick than to get an Indian movie banned in Pakistan.

Saif achieved that by making a derogatory comment against Pakistan.

Now that the movie has broken even in first five days, it will run its course in next few weeks and people will forget all the hoopla and all will be forgotten in few days.

What will they watch otherwise? Pak made movies. :lol:

Actually Pakistan is making pretty entertaining movies and are getting better each day.

Frankly my dear, I have only seen 5 Indian movies in my lifetime and 4 out of these five were Aamir Khan's movies.

Most Indian movies are quite boring with too much emphasis on just Dance items and they lousy scripts.

That my dear does not cut it with me.

I like a movie with a good story line and strong Acting talent.

Last edited:
A new thread about this movie almost every day. The publicity stunt worked really well.

Actually Pakistan is making pretty entertaining movies and are getting better each day.

Frankly my dear, I have only seen 5 Indian movies in my lifetime and 4 out of these five were Aamir Khan's movies.

Most Indian movies are quite boring with too much emphasis on just Dance items but lousy scripts.

That my dear does not cut it with me.

I like a movie with a good story line and strong Acting talent.

Good for you; however, your subjective taste is of no consequence to anyone but you. When your movies start making money comparable to BWood movies, get back to me.

PS: I don't watch Indian movies either. AK is a huge ham - he wrecked the copy of Memento.

Phantom was a " B " Grade movie
:o::o::laughcry::laughcry:
don't know that the movie like WAAR is considered as B grade movies in pakistan!!...
Now that the movie has broken even in first five days, it will run its course in next few weeks and people will forget all the hoopla and all will be forgotten in few days.
in pakistan people will consider the movies like WAAR seriously!!??
ooh man, but it is quite different in india. people go watch action, fiction moves as an entertainment.. never consider it as a documentary. in india there are news channels to know whats happening around them.

Good for you; however, your subjective taste is of no consequence to anyone but you. When your movies start making money comparable to BWood movies, get back to me.

PS: I don't watch Indian movies either. AK is a huge ham - he wrecked the copy of Memento.

They are making a ton of money in terms of ROI.

A 200 million market is nothing to sneeze at.

Why do you think Bollywood wants to peddle its stuff over here.

They are making a ton of money in terms of ROI.

A 200 million market is nothing to sneeze at.

Why do you think Bollywood wants to peddle its stuff over here.

RoI is good from your standard, not from a global one. Someone can make a small movie for 10L and earn 1 crore, that does not mean it matters in front of a move made for 50 crore that makes 300 crores. Percentage earnings get dwarfed by sheer scale.

BWood wants to peddle their stuff in Pak because you guys have nothing better to offer domestically and despite the foaming hatred some of you suffer from, you'll still watch the movies / shows.

RoI is good from your standard, not from a global one. Someone can make a small movie for 10L and earn 1 crore, that does not mean it matters in front of a move made for 50 crore that makes 300 crores. Percentage earnings get dwarfed by sheer scale.

BWood wants to peddle their stuff in Pak because you guys have nothing better to offer domestically and despite the foaming hatred some of you suffer from, you'll still watch the movies / shows.

No Foaming at our end, here. Judging from your venomous posts that is evidently your especiality.

Please name me how many Indian bollywood movies make any kind of money ?

And by the way, what the heck is a Crore ? Not familiar with that term.

Like I said outside of an average of 1 movie a year , the other 999 movies by bollywood are mere trash.

And nobody watches your trash on a global scale other than Indian diaspora overseas.

The only movies I give any credit to are Aamir khan's movies. I like his Productions.

Back
Top Bottom