What's new

Proxy war: Get over with diplomacy, take war to Pakistani soil - Lt Gen Prakash Katoch

Now give us evidence and don't blame Pakistan without any proof. It is old practice of few indians. They blame Pakistan for polio , traffic jam and pollution inside India.

This is a sad part from their end, senior officials like Parikar and Doval quite often bullying Pakistan by announcing to use proxies or terror and i believe our forces are quite capable to counter these pompous and bully claims.
I want to share a thought with you, i believe if India ask to hand over Masood Azhar on the basis of air plane hijack and his conviction in India then we should hand over him to India because he was arrested and trailed in Indian courts and release on a exchange of passengers. Also i am quite surprised to know at that time why India does't make this demand and why we allow a convicted militant to roam free in Pakistan.
now that they have announced their intentions so we should always remind them and the rest of the world whenever there is an argument about proxy wars.

while we are at it. might as well look up beyond Kashmir militancy and see which other groups can be assisted in their fight against this Modi sarkar.

There is one I don't't understand about Indians. They keep threatening Pakistan about doing bla bla bla. Somebody should go and tell them that if you have got spine than go ahead do it, but don't just make noises.

sorry I dont follow him. I dont care about him and I dont praise him like you praise BLA leadership.

Sartaz Aziz doesnt have a clue about his own medicines let alone phone calls. such claim of phone trace is laughable. this will be like inviting yourself for trouble.

I dont / cant explain sheltering him like you can explain sheltering Makti Bahami or hosting of that Baloch guy in India on state funds.

he and Hafiz saeed have support of the people regarding the Kashmir cause with or without the help of ISI. this Sartaj Aziz cant even explain the existence of the cleric in the heart of Islamabad bullying and challenging the state of Pakistan and you expect me to explain Azhar?

the thing is, we both are playing this game. maybe you can explain your national security advisor's speech saying he would pay BLA and TTP ten times the amount of money they need.

hence I said, the game will go on.

you must be ill.
our army is operating only inside Pakistan as a part of WoT and since it pains you that we get paid for it so we dont mind although we will continue to do so without even US aid.. but its sweet how 8 F-16s hurt you so bad.. more badly than those who receive the laser guided bombs on their asses

I was generous in stating terrorism in Afghanistan ..
That's not the main issue ..

OBL was..

• . But the bottom-line is that Pakistan sends across jaundiced terrorists who perhaps are addicted to narcotics and have wreaked AIDS on the women in J&K. The Valley in particular over the years has seen rise in HIV/AIDS cases even as the state government hides the figures.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Mehhhhhhhhhhhh never mind Bharoti General we can understand your IQ Level so NVM again
  • @Horus @Irfan Baloch

• These terrorists are extracting lives of our security forces including young officers. It is a very cheap option for Pakistan to keep our security heavily tied down. Next comes the media blitz of sudden found nationalism during such occurrences -- saluting the martyrs, photographs with full description, live coverage of last rites and all. All this is very fine but look at the other side of the coin. What is the status of such coverage for martyrs elsewhere? Has the US or Nato done such publicity for their personnel killed in say Iraq and Afghanistan.
Ehh a man who is jealous of publicity of own dead soldiers.

• .[QUOTE Has the Pakistani media ever given such coverage to their killed in action in Operation Zarb-e-Azb even though their officers hardly lead? [/QUOTE]
Well this useless armchair general of India does not know that Pakistan army high ranking officers as such the rank of GENERAL had lead the operation against terrorists much before Zarb-e-Azab specially when they were fighting terrorists in Swat.

ahhh in the entire piece I loved this line. :D

Ask the public and you would be surprised to know how many are of the view that they think if the terrorists would have actually entered the Parliament during attack in December 2001, our response to Pakistan’s proxy war would have been far more cohesive and effective.

Too bad your planned Parliament attack went wrong and you end up killing Afzal Guru through court order which your own court even accepted that it had ordered hanging of Afzal Guru to satisfy the collective conscience of the Indian public.

The fact is that you can hardly find a politician or bureaucrat's ward in the security forces.
Proxy war: Get over with diplomacy, take war to Pakistani soil or else the Last Posts will just play on - Firstpost

So you want Indian army to be given a political role.

Last edited:
No one can defeat Pakistan in proxy war. Our credentials are too strong. It is pertinent to mention here that USSR is the best example to quote. I don't want to go into more details but to be very specific our guys know more than anyother team on ground.
With experience to plan and execute against USSR and fight back and counter it against TTP, we are now well equipped with the training and skills to take this war into indian soil. Don't bully us it is dangerous for you. And if our guys decided to take this war into your soil , I tell you there will be many surprises one after another.

When BJP came to power, We had much more expectations from them. While they gave befitting reply on firing on border and taught our enemy a lesson, they are a failure in covert war front. . They will set the things right and understand that diplomacy is not the answer to state sponsor terror. It must be dealt in same manner. We have much more resources to counter that.

Border skirmishes were made clear, we got more bullets and guns to fire..
So that has reduced..

Because of nuclear umbrella covert actions could not reciprocated by overt actions ..
so this government initiated counter I guess by paying the same militants ..

Current diplomacy for panthkot attack , I think is because of USA guidance
We owe them cause they provided the timely intel ..
That doesn't mean no action will be taken ..

If you have noticed before Nawaz made any statement about panthkot probe,
either Obama himself of Parrikar made a strong words,
like Pakistan will announced as a sTate sponsoring terror ..

Thus pressuring them to act..

I predict some more statements from USA or our DM, to pressurise ..
If no action, then next terror activity will be retaliated.

This kind of retaliation will put a risk , that if some terror is planned , they will have to be ready for the retaliation .

Jatts are Protesting
Punjabi are protesting
Kashmiri are protesting
University students are protesting
Multiple Provinces want independence from India
38 organizations are working Inside India banned by Indian Gov

and you Blame Pakistan for for your army Incompetency it take days and days to terminate Terrorists by Indian Army and forces by saying we will capture them alive we will capture them alive but in the end all they get is dead bodies

So tomorrow

Shia's are protesting
Paksitan occupied Kashmiri are protesting
University students are protesting for the arrest of Virat Kholi's
Multiple Provinces want independence from Pakistan

will you blame your army's competency ?

So tomorrow

Shia's are protesting

I think he is talking about the performance of your army during this new episode in Kashmir. Same was questioned during Pathankot operation. Your own people were asking why so many days and still your government came with lies about number of terrorists alive or dead

So tomorrow

Shia's are protesting

Hahahahah You can't even Copy Paste mate....

Shia were protesting in Balochistan now FC is taking care or the Insurgents who were killing Shia
why Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is protesting?? it's not on media:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:
No university student is protesting for the arrest of Virat Kohli Fan :lol::lol::lol::lol: show media proof or news
Multiple Provinces? Pakistan has 4 and Except few BLA cunts in Balochistan who wants Independence? did you see anyone protesting in Quetta :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

^^Same thing i said :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom