What's new

Proud of India, says Palestinian envoy

What? Palestinians are muslims and bait ul muqaddas in jerusalem was first qibla like kaaba js our main qibla now its natural for pakistanis to vote for palestinians , we got no reason to go otherwise.
And what pleasing arabs Pakistan had refused their requests to go at war in yemen
good, our reason was different. it was that of poor timing. Trump should have done it in 2020.
Actually there are some Arabs who respect Pakistanis. Since Pakistan has nuclear weapons, we have achieved something no Arab country could.
:enjoy:

lol nice try. Indians and Bangladeshis and Nepalis are treated like trash in the Gulf countries.

Pakistanis are treated somewhat better, but I feel the poor Pakistanis are still treated badly in the Gulf countries. However the poor Pakistanis are treated much better than the Indians or Bangladeshis.

Oh, I get it now. South Asians are treated like shit by Arabs but the Pakistanis are treated slightly less shit.

Wehaay! The Ummah prevails!

I think you just proved my post no.4.

Oh, I get it now. South Asians are treated like shit by Arabs but the Pakistanis are treated slightly less shit.

Wehaay! The Ummah prevails!

I think you just proved my post no.4.
I never said Pakistanis are treated like bullshit by the arabs.

I just said poor Pakistanis are treated soemwhat badly.

But poor Pakistanis are treated much better than Indians and Bangladeshis.

We dont take shyt, only drones:enjoy:
Listen you Dalit, atleast we are not Rapistan of the world. lol.

I never said Pakistanis are treated like bullshit by the arabs.

I just said poor Pakistanis are treated soemwhat badly.

But poor Pakistanis are treated much better than Indians and Bangladeshis.

Sounds like daddy issues to me.

For terrorists..

You take beatings and vagina searches.
Terrorists or no terrorist, how is another country bombing inside your 'sovereign' country, bombing your weddings killing your soldiers, killing civilians. What have you done so far to that country? where is your famous temper:lol:

Sounds like daddy issues to me.

You know better.

Like any bharati you mighty be facing these issues because of wife swapping and all that.

Terrorists or no terrorist, how is another country bombing inside your 'sovereign' country, bombing your weddings killing your soldiers, killing civilians. What have you done so far to that country? where is your famous temper:lol:

Sounds like India.

Pakistan took heads of our "jawans" :(

hahaha dont dodge question, answer straight away give straight answer. Meh, we both know if beheadings are reciprocated or not.

Read daily US whining about Pakistan and get exclusive answer to your questions.

And nope no beheading are answered in any particular manner.

We can really understand and see your frustration....Calm down..Who are you to lecture us, what we should do...First of you decide which side you belong to when Arabs and Iran will start in their own rivallary in Islamic world....
What frustration? What lecture? :lol:
No sides will be taken between their rivalry.

~3,200 posts in 7 years
~4,800 posts in 4

How are you an "analyst" anyway. Are they just handing out these titles to any Mohammed, Iqbal and Usman these days?
3,280 posts in 7 lonely years trying to make yourself relevant on a forum you don't belong :rofl:

India and Pakistan voted for the same thing. And even then the thread turns out to be about abuse and fighting. LOL. There really is no hope.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom