What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan | Vaccine Prepared by Pakistani Dr. Jan Alam

Pakistanis; an overwhelming majority; will be in the forefront to make fun of any Pakistani who claimed of doing anything...All solutions must come from a white person!!

Because vaccine is essentially a virus. They have to do testing to see it doesn't make you sick. That takes a year at least!!
They're not going to claim they have a vaccine unless they can be sure there will be no side effects from it or worse, death.
every country is claiming that they have vaccine for corona but all are afraid of it which shows there is no trusted medicine for this disease

I am 100% confident after taking this Vaccine, If you not dead from Corona, You will be dead from this..

Still Advanced countries are failed to invent Corona Vaccine, But Pakistanis invent it...Lolz

I am 100% confident after taking this Vaccine, If you not dead from Corona, You will be dead from this..

Still Advanced countries are failed to invent Corona Vaccine, But Pakistanis invent it...Lolz

are you pink because of the side effects or it's just a pride thing?

you drink from the hub dam. you can digest plastic.

so I won't be much shocked if doctors in Pakistan have done anything that can help in any way.

Will this vaccine run on water???

Exactly my first thought after reading thread title and video thumbnail. Soulmates??
:smitten:

Bol kay Zardari azaad hai

Zardari ka to nai pata. BC bhutto abhi bhi zinda hai

so I won't be much shocked if doctors in Pakistan have done anything that can help in any way.

*Nafsiyati*

nafsiyat saqafat ko dhaalti hain Pasha Saab.

ham apne ache buron sabko yaad rakhte hain. baqi corruption ka masla ha to hakoomat se pocho NAB ke ankh kaan naak nakhun parr baal kyon kaant diye hain

سب گول مال ہے بھئی۔۔ سب گول مال ہے

For Your Information, Its not Pink Color, Its Magenta..

Seems extremely shady; can't find a single publication in any medical journal by this guy. He is just another quack. No animal trials, no clinical trials, no nothing and he wants to implement the medication; for which he didn't give any information whatsoever.

yeh ek mahine pahle se hi pakistan me corona ki dawa le kar baitha hai ?

looks the same case , he claims he is sitting in pakistan from last one month with vaccine and patent , but never went aheah to trat anybody .
he said people's he treated patients in Russia and he is getting a good response.

Why genius people's leave Pakistan? the reason is our corrupt and egiostic bureaucracy, who laughs at everyone and never give them a chance, when the same people's get success out of Pakistan then our media call them Pakistani nazad.
atleast give everyone a damn chance to proof his ability.

Back
Top Bottom