What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan | Vaccine Prepared by Pakistani Dr. Jan Alam

he is also asking to give him chance. if he proves let him. other wise ditch him. but at least give him a chance.
and as i said contagen movie in 2011 suggested this type of cure
May be he got the solution from the same movie as well.

May be he got the solution from the same movie as well.
he is saying that he did not make it for corona. he made it for other illnes but it worked on corona. he patented it in russia in 2019.

If true it will be a huge relief for the mankind.Thus man will not only get the fame but will help Pakistan to get hell lot of money.Pakistan should encourage such kind of people who can contribute not only to science but become example for humanity.I am very happy and was hopeful that covid cure will come from Pakistan.

Lets have it tested on you to validate it.
i will be more then happy if i get infected. to be an example .. and part of mankind saving (if it comes true) ...

i know it was sarcastic. but i am a bit serious to give him atleast chance to prove himself.

As far as I remember SARS and MERS also doesnt have curing medicine and rely heavily on Vaccine to combat the spreading. So I think this another coronavirus disease will not in any different with them.

i think if it is really effective govt should end lock down as corona will be no more threat to our public after this so there is no reason to damage economy by shutting down country
Another New Drama..

1st... we have invented car running on water instead of petrol

2nd.. we have created Anti Virus

3rd.. We have made new operating system

4th... Corona Virus vaccine

Just test the damn thing out.

The coronavirus treatment so far use existing drugs, so if the mechanism of the drug is seen to be effectively combat the virus multiplying capability in the body, I think they will try to test it. Of course the test will be first conducted in the lab using experiment animals before human testing ever conducted.

Has Pakistani government created team to make the drug and vacine for this virus ? If the team has already been made, I believe they will try to test it if the team can see the logic behind his explanation.

The coronavirus treatment so far use existing drugs, so if the mechanism of the drug is seen to be effectively combat the virus multiplying capability in the body, I think they will try to test it. Of course the test will be first conducted in the lab using experiment animals before human testing ever conducted.

Has Pakistani government created team to make the drug and vacine for this virus ? If the team has already been made, I believe they will try to test it if the team can see the logic behind his explanation.
The scientist claims it was not for covd-19 it was for other disease. but he tested it on covd19 diseas patient and it worked. he is also giving trail doses to hospitals. but our govt is not giving him time.

Back
Top Bottom