What's new

Prothom Alo Editor attacks Islam and Islamic Faith

@idune People like Mafuz Anam make a lot of money. Proochoor poisha mare!

I wonder if he and his ilks along with his newspaper would get into trouble over this in the future. If memory serves, they never got into any trouble during the BNP/Jamaat administration.

After all the shits these papers did in the last few days, Jamaat should be pretty pissed. It would be surprising if they are left alone :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Justice for War Criminals? of 1971? After like 4 decades of war? Are you insane or what? Why cause trouble?

Jamat-e-Islami, Bangladesh?

When are new elections in Bangladesh coming up? I hope bengalis stop licking india's arse and decide for themselves...

A stupid prison guard from a concentration camp was put on trial 60 years after the WW2 recently.40 years is not that long!

In a related news, one of my worst enemy said bad things behind my back...can you believe him!!

I wonder if he and his ilks along with his newspaper would get into trouble over this in the future. If memory serves, they never got into any trouble during the BNP/Jamaat administration.

Mahfuz Anam makes lots of money and most of that money comes as corrupt practices rather than journalism. Daily Star and Prothom Alo feature stories FOR business interest and multinationals and act as front end for money making machine than a newspaper. One good example would be how Mahfuz Anam engaged in Bharati Airtel deal.

Mahfuz Anam and Motiur Rahman, executive editor Prothom Alo also claimed to be king maker in Bangladesh. After 2007 interim govt took over power, this duo claimed their orchestration in front of 20 some newspaper editors.

Mahfuz Anam wife Shaheen Anam (if I am not mistaken) runs Manusher Junno NGO. They bring money from foreign donors and use that money in anti Bangladesh activities. One such case was funding publication of anti Bangladesh and anti Bangladesh Army propaganda book by tribals.

Transcom group has major ownership stake in Daily Star and Prothom Alo, who's owner( Latifur Rahman) wife is relative of ULFA leader Anup Chetia.

As you can see these people are vicious Anti Muslim and anti Bangladesh by their act and until and unless these people are challenged to the core majority Bangladesh population will suffer.

I doubt whether these shameless morally sell out awami dalals will stay in this country when BAL fagots will be ousted.

Back in 2004 mafuz anam insulted shahabas of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in alpin. He had to do tawba in baitul mukkaram mosque and apologize to the nation. BNP could have easily banned these awami propaganda outlets on charges of attacking religious sentiments. Couldn't they? Infact all the current awami outlets could run their propaganda well during BNP-JI period.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom