What's new

Protests in Turkey over Patriot

Is this all?

The remaining of the population supports patriot system. It is defensive only. Soon attack on Iran will begin and we need those for defensive purposes. Everybody with two braincells understands this and most people do.

Is this all?

The remaining of the population supports patriot system. It is defensive only. Soon attack on Iran will begin and we need those for defensive purposes. Everybody with two braincells understands this and most people do.

yeah its too bad AKP can't defend the Turkish people, they have to ask NATO's for help... :coffee:

yeah its too bad AKP can't defend the Turkish people, they have to ask NATO's for help... :coffee:
Our army is offensive but not defensive. We need patriot system for defense, otherwise when a war begins, we won't be forced to take the offensive and break your skull.

Our army is offensive but not defensive. We need patriot system for defense, otherwise when a war begins, we won't be forced to take the offensive and break your skull.
really? how can an army be offensive and not defensive ? an army should know how to defend and attack.... you have been watching American football?

Bunch of retarded commies.. :D don't you see the red flags in their hands?

These are the only people I enjoy watching while they're getting baton'd by Turkish riot police :)

at least they are fighting for Turkey's independence and sovereignty, they don't want any foreigners troops on their soil, those people can defend themselves from a threat, unlike AKP who begs NATO for help....

at least they are fighting for Turkey's independence and sovereignty, they don't want any foreigners troops on their soil, those people can defend themselves from a threat, unlike AKP who begs NATO for help....

No need to thank me kardesler, just doing my job ;)

Guys as stated many times we asked NATO for assistance because we lack Long Range SAM systems.
It has nothing to do with offensive/defensive military policies.

Besides that's why NATO's there to help it's members defend themselves.

Are you referring to his ban? If so, what did he do wrong?

This is what I did wrong, I said LOL (Laugh Out Loud)

lolban_zps39fe1203.png

This is what I did wrong, I said LOL (Laugh Out Loud)

lolban_zps39fe1203.png

Please take this case to WebMaster. Send him a PM. Mods here have to be impartial, it is clear that Mosamania severely broke that impartiality with this banning.

No need to thank me kardesler, just doing my job ;)

He is also gloating about it afterwards. This is sickening.

Please take this case to WebMaster. Send him a PM. Mods here have to be impartial, it is clear that Mosamania severely broke that impartiality with this banning.

He is also gloating about it afterwards. This is sickening.
I contacted the webmaster, and he was fair enough to revoke the ban. and I contacted him again to put a limit on the Mods power abuse.

Our Bolshevist heros by their red flags with hammer and sickle in squares again. hahaha

nothing to say. no matter what they want to do, just dont damage to public properties as they many time did.

Back
Top Bottom