What's new

Protests Erupt in Karachi Due to Intense Electricity Loadshedding & Lack of Water

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Protests took place in various parts of city, people angered by unannounced electricity loadshedding blocked streets to record their protests.

FWQ3C3lXoAAI2my.jpg
FWQ3D0ZX0AQts9q.jpg
FWQ3EgKXkAIw5W1.jpg
FWQ3FILXkAARjDl.jpg

Because both MQM and PPP are most corrupt parties there And these have transferred the money meant for development of Karachi to their godfather's accounts in Europe

Chor ka kaam hai chori karna. I blame those who brought these mafias back into power.

149 Seats PTI government (PM Imran Khan) ousted via regime change conspiracy/operation and puppet government with 82 seats planted on orders of US.

----

Question: Where is the electricity that is produced by Karachi Nuclear Power Plant (KANUPP)? The Hualong One K3 upgrade brought 1000 Megawatt.....

Last edited:
This is really good question i mean yes energy demand is very high but we have all the resources to manage this but still we have energy crises

16hrs? Damn
if you don't have an inverter at home then it might be difficult due to the extreme heat in afternoons.

8 hours load shedding at my place. Lyari, Orangi, Liaquatabad etc areas are upto 16 hours.

Even now, there is no water here.

The inverters or UPS dont work under these conditions.

-- food items are also perishing in refrigerators

-- The city that generates highest tax revenue for Pakistan is treated like enemy

Last edited:

PeePeePee ghs launched a bus service by Mujra Bilawal Zardari... The people need to shut up and ride the bus of now the super power Pakistan!

Who needs water, power, health, education, law&order, infrastructure... When you have Bilawal Mujra bus services????....

i can give 3 solutions -
1. Install 2 to 5 MW gensets in your areas. The electricity can be shared by multiple consumers. No need to depend on sporadic supply. Pay a bit more but get assured supply.
2. Install off grid solar panels. Karachi is a hot city , radiation should be adequate for running 3 fans, fridge and a few lights.
3. Import electricity from neighbors like Iran.

i can give 3 solutions -
1. Install 2 to 5 MW gensets in your areas. The electricity can be shared by multiple consumers. No need to depend on sporadic supply. Pay a bit more but get assured supply.
2. Install off grid solar panels. Karachi is a hot city , radiation should be adequate for running 3 fans, fridge and a few lights.
3. Import electricity from neighbors like Iran.

Bhai jan, generators will cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Karachi is densely populated concrete jungle with high humid weather. People will suffocate.

Regarding solar panels, its very expensive, out of reach even for me. Also, it requires you have a rooftop, then again most population lives in flats/small apartments, that option is too out of question.

Iran se bijli us waqt import hogi jab amreeka mayi baap permission dega. we live in a NATO colony, forgot?

Edit: I just realized I wrote an entire paragraph in reply to a RSS bhakht

Back
Top Bottom