What's new

Protests Erupt in Karachi Due to Intense Electricity Loadshedding & Lack of Water

Have my hopes up lets go!!!

Well this is only going to get far, far worse and could literally result in open anarchy with the PDM lot running for safety out of Pakistan, PPP elders will retreat back to Sind.
The armed forces will have a scale 1 major event to deal with ironically brought about the current leadership.
Maybe then they'd think Khan wasn't so bad.
Lot's to come yet brothers.
Mask up, leave your mobiles at home. Burn K-electric offices, burn PPP offices, burn MQM offices.

They will get the message.

Do you guys think a Najeebullah situation can possibly occur?

Its very unlikely that they will allow it to get to that point.

But Russian revolution of 1917 as well as the french revolution show all the tell tale sings.

These problems won’t be solved by protests on some roads.
Until and unless people raid the homes of the elites/ministers, nothing will happen
Punjab and sindh awam are fast asleep……ye kabhi nai uthainge
Beghairti bhar gai indian movies/ganay dekh dekh k
yeah exactly watch my video
Karachi electricity Load shedding protests June 26

Have my hopes up lets go!!!

Do you guys think a Najeebullah situation can possibly occur?

Its very unlikely that they will allow it to get to that point.

But Russian revolution of 1917 as well as the french revolution show all the tell tale sings.
Yes watch my video
Karachi electricity Load shedding protests June 26

Did the Sindhi local elections happen?

Who did the local sindhis vote for?

Well this is only going to get far, far worse and could literally result in open anarchy with the PDM lot running for safety out of Pakistan, PPP elders will retreat back to Sind.
The armed forces will have a scale 1 major event to deal with ironically brought about the current leadership.
Maybe then they'd think Khan wasn't so bad.
Lot's to come yet brothers.

The other option, of course, is that things may not go from bad to worse as you say, but just hobble on as in the past.

Karachi should go after MQM,PPP ...wrongly blaming Shahbaz Sharif ..after the 18th amendment all money goes to provinces.

Well, I feel for them. They have the right to be angry. Having said that, I still not understand why they are keep voting for the same people who caused these problems in the first place...

Karachi and Hyderabad used to vote for MQM, then it was the religious parties and recently PTI.

Basically they’ve been screwed from all sides.

Solution is to have 10-15 provinces.

Back
Top Bottom