What's new

Protests break out in India over Quaid-e-Azam's portrait

I think because the ruling elite wants to make the country a true Hindustan (Land of Hindus), and they want to systematically remove all traces of Muslims from territories with-in their control.
Can they wipe out 1000 years of Muslim rule and Pakistan.....now on once Hindu land

But had Pakistan been not created, Muslims would be ruling the entire Subcontinent. That was a lost opportunity. Even Jinnah used Pakistan as a bargaining chip but Nehru did not budge. Nehru was too ambitious and was worried that Jinnah would overshadow him.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. The muslims would still be a minority so how would they be ruling the whole subcontinent?

Appeasement does not mean atrocities on some other community. But I know where you are trying to take this like a over smart kid, trust me it was a genuine attempt from my side to explain sanely, alas you people enjoy to tickle the troll in me. See you wont understand communal appeasement politics..you're deprived of a society of substantial number of influencable religious communities in large number to choose the fate of the nation..so this concept is not your cup of tea. Don't get into this. Just go with what you think is right.

Wait how is that trolling? You said it yourself that this is common in India, i was just confirming what you said

But had Pakistan been not created, Muslims would be ruling the entire Subcontinent. That was a lost opportunity. Even Jinnah used Pakistan as a bargaining chip but Nehru did not budge. Nehru was too ambitious and was worried that Jinnah would overshadow him.

"Politics is the business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit"

That's not possible. Frankly that's not the case. Its just the appeasement politics for the upcoming 2019 elections. These will die down as fast as it is there. In India these things happen every now and then. you'll find everything calm as ever after 2019 elections.
And what about the damage that its doing to Indian society? Is politics more important than nation?

Indians act like they are butt hurt by Partition , don't they understand , we don't want to live with you and just move on

Jinnah was pied piper who took the Muslims of India for a ride to a supposedly promised land called Pakistan.

Muslims of subcontinent will forever repent, though privately, for this foolish act of his.

What a lost opportunity.

Good people do not enter politics. If they do they would be killed.
You can all go fk yourself and not talk nonsense about your Quaid e Azam.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. The muslims would still be a minority so how would they be ruling the whole subcontinent?

You can add up the Muslim population of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and see for yourself what % Muslims would have been in the united country.

such an insecure cuntry, threaten by a dead man's portrait.

Lol

Jinnah is just an excuse. The target is AMU.

You can add up the Muslim population of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and see for yourself what % Muslims would have been in the united country.

Lol

Jinnah is just an excuse. The target is AMU.

220 mil in each country thats 660mil compared to 1.1Bilion hindus

That's 40%. Modi won with 31%.

Muslims are united and vote as a block. Hindus are a divided lot and their votes gets split.

Lol mate muslims were not even united was during jinnahs time when he demanded Pakistan.

Even though majority of the muslims were on his side

Also us Pukhtoons would still had gone our seperate ways had the rest of the muslims decided to stay with India

Lol mate muslims were not even united was during jinnahs time when he demanded Pakistan.

Even though majority of the muslims were on his side

Also us Pukhtoons would still had gone our seperate ways had the rest of the muslims decided to stay with India

Check the below link and excerpt.

In aggregate terms the League secured 453 (i.e. 86.45%) out of 524 central and provincial seats, and polled some 4.70 million votes i.e., about 75 per cent of the total vote.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/muslim-league-100-years-old-1945-1946-elections.556603/

Why would you say that? Baccha Khan supported a united India.

Back
Top Bottom